Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbalanced pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
There is a lot of unbalance (I'm so puny) (#double bad joke) in pvp, it is mainly ice and storm, ice can have up to 70% resist without jade gear and is almost impossible to kill! and storms crititical and damage is way to high! They can one hit kill a person no problem, even though storms low health and resist are at a lose, they don't have to set up blades to kill, and ice, even though it does no damage it can take hits for days and by the time the opponent is about ready to kill them, the ice can lord of winter because they set up so much What I am saying is ice and storm are way to unbalanced in pvp, and or even more powerful when ice works with life (for obvious reasons) and balance works with storm, this is directed to Kingsisle, nerf storms damage and ices resist a little to balance things out, it is as bad as a problem as the no balance prism

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Wouldn't that require that the spells and gear being nerfed a lot. That would make Darkmoor gear be basically just Dragonspyre gear if you want it "fair". If you simply used a Shadow Sentinal and had a lot of resist that could take care of storm. If you used Shadow Shrike that could take care of it.

=======================
There is a reason Wizard101
is called Wizard101 and not
MagicPvP101
=======================

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
Evan starblade888 on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
There is a lot of unbalance (I'm so puny) (#double bad joke) in pvp, it is mainly ice and storm, ice can have up to 70% resist without jade gear and is almost impossible to kill! and storms crititical and damage is way to high! They can one hit kill a person no problem, even though storms low health and resist are at a lose, they don't have to set up blades to kill, and ice, even though it does no damage it can take hits for days and by the time the opponent is about ready to kill them, the ice can lord of winter because they set up so much What I am saying is ice and storm are way to unbalanced in pvp, and or even more powerful when ice works with life (for obvious reasons) and balance works with storm, this is directed to Kingsisle, nerf storms damage and ices resist a little to balance things out, it is as bad as a problem as the no balance prism
They aren't going.

I think you need to try a different stratiegy maybe that will help you.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Evan starblade888 on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
I agree

(seem unfair) immunity just waste of pet resist/pet snack and but which I can train ice efreet or frost dragon (real spell) but not able train them! so, why use shield in pvp (spammer shield best way to win pvp) mostly annoying pet have talent (myth "pierce" cast) that would be banned clued shatter/enfeeble also clued KI did made a spell mass guardian spirit for life wizard!