Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn orders

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
I'm not sure if i'm unlucky or there's an issue with the system. I've done around 6-7 tournaments the past week and out of all 4 matches in ALL tournaments I only went first once. I even went against the same person 3 times in a row in one tourney and she went first each time as well. I've gone against the same team multiple times, always second still. Even in turn based tournaments the "first" person to make a move still has a slight advantage if you are both low on health to hit you first and I never moved "first" either.

Please change the turn orders if we are going against the same person or team again in the same tournament... it's impossible to hit when the first person stuns you or keeps spamming and your only choice is to keep shielding til you run out or get a lucky chance in to do anything. Even still they can keep shielding or weakness before you hit and it's really annoying when the same people get that advantage over you multiple times in a row. I don't mind going second, but really, 98% of the time? To the same people again too?