Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards and PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I'm just wondering here but why can we use treasure cards in ranked matches? I've repeatedly been defeated by level 21 people who use cards like Stormlord,Triton and such. Personally i dont think we should be allowed to use treasure cards in ranked matches because then you arent really getting ranked on YOUR skill level. Its more of if you can just pip fast enough to get to the spell. I dont have a problem with treasure cards during practice matches cause..those dont really matter. It would be really helpful if there could be some kind of restriction or something on treasure cards. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
totaly agree

stop treasure cards in pvp

I myself dont go in pvp, but dont think it fair that people can get good ranks by using spells they have never learnt, I have 3 grandmasters ( storm, life, death.) and all I get is "plz give me some cards." I dont mind giving cards to help people, but will not be a part of them cheating in pvp, but how do I know what they want them for, lets face it, they could avoid the truth.....

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
ajmarkou wrote:
I'm just wondering here but why can we use treasure cards in ranked matches? I've repeatedly been defeated by level 21 people who use cards like Stormlord,Triton and such. Personally i dont think we should be allowed to use treasure cards in ranked matches because then you arent really getting ranked on YOUR skill level. Its more of if you can just pip fast enough to get to the spell. I dont have a problem with treasure cards during practice matches cause..those dont really matter. It would be really helpful if there could be some kind of restriction or something on treasure cards. Thanks
i to totally agree with these person

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I worked my way up to knight and i did it fairly just recently had 7 losses all involving treasure cards so all that hard work i did just basiclly went down the drain. I am quiting this unfair game they keep expanding the game instead of fixing the bugs they already have... W101 FIX PvP!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
yup i agree too.
wa level 16 ice wizard defeated my level 32 wizard by just using wild bolts the whole time.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Wow people get over it, if your a grand what? your not up for a challenge? I have 3 grandmasters they all have full commander gear. Stop complaining when people use stormlord, bolts, satyrs, all kinds of treasures. They make a side board for a reason dont they? (FOR TREASURE CARDS)! Get over it and learn how to beat them.

Alex: Level 50 life wizard>warlord
Alex: Level 50 balance wizaed>warlord
Alex: Level 50 storm wizard>warlord
Alex: Level 46 ice wizard> commander :D
Alex: Level 42 myth wizard>Warlord

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009