Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points spent on for pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
I'm a level 35 Ice Wiz with a life mastery and I mainly spent my training points first on life school, all the way up until satyr. Then elemental blades, and then infection and lastly reshuffle and melt. My next stop is training up to feint it works out great for me I just won 6 ranked pvps in a row a while ago and they were mostly warlords. But I wanna know if anyone knows something better to invest in?
Also sorry if I did something wrong here I'm new to the message boards.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Actually no your doing fine intill you get up to celesta around the 50's where you wanna train fully in sun then star then moon. do those zeke quests xD

Survivor
Oct 05, 2012
Spyroinfite on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Actually no your doing fine intill you get up to celesta around the 50's where you wanna train fully in sun then star then moon. do those zeke quests xD
So what sun or star or whatever spells should I invest in? Idk I haven't seen them :P

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
KellyNightBreeze on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
So what sun or star or whatever spells should I invest in? Idk I haven't seen them :P
Sun: strong, giant, monstrous, gargantuan, colossus
Don't get the accuracy sun spells, they aren't worth it.

Star: fortify, amplify, infallible
You can go further if you are planning on leveling past 60

Moon: None, they might be good for pve, but they are awful for pvp.

With the Celestia spells, you have to train them in order like the other trainable school spells. I got to warlord with my level 60 and the only difference in training points is that I got weakness instead of feint.