Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tourney drop outs..?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Okay so I was in a tourney yesterday, specifically a 4v4. After a match the tourney button disappeared, not only for me but, everyone. So I just thought it was a glitch and said alright I'll just join one tomorrow. So, today I joined a 3v3 tourney. After two matches, the third one had a wizard whom his teammates left. So then right before the battle started; he logged out. So then I went back to the arena and they button was missing, again. The only difference was that I was the only one experiencing the problem. I messaged a teammate and his was there and where my name was; was a question mark. It popped up on my screen as well but, no button. I then tried to ignore it once again and join another. It said I was already scheduled for one. I received no prizes just in case you're wondering; therefore the tournament was not over. Please tell me what is going on; it's frustrating. Sincerely, exalted wizard, jasmine blade.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
i had similar issue. but kicked just me out and stole my crowns.