Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 100 observation.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Only 2 wizards in the top 100 PvP players are level 90.

Probably 80 wizards in the top 100 are level 50.

So much for Promethean PvP anymore.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Malt22 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Only 2 wizards in the top 100 PvP players are level 90.

Probably 80 wizards in the top 100 are level 50.

So much for Promethean PvP anymore.
Its just getting harder, partially its hard to get a match at level 90 cause they don't have anyone higher level to pair you up with once your that high in the rankings. And level 50 Warlords are just a natural thing now, its very easy to do.

Wolf Legend (my character in the leaderboards)

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Wolf Skullslinger on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Its just getting harder, partially its hard to get a match at level 90 cause they don't have anyone higher level to pair you up with once your that high in the rankings. And level 50 Warlords are just a natural thing now, its very easy to do.

Wolf Legend (my character in the leaderboards)
Very true; My ice and myth I made the mistake of taking to Promethean, and they're now pve only since they never get any opponents. my level 62 on the other hand, is just the right level to fight a bunch of level 50 warlords who mainly got there through a mega pet, so he has pretty much free wins.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
1320Wraith on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Very true; My ice and myth I made the mistake of taking to Promethean, and they're now pve only since they never get any opponents. my level 62 on the other hand, is just the right level to fight a bunch of level 50 warlords who mainly got there through a mega pet, so he has pretty much free wins.
I wish it was easier on level 90's cause it takes a LOT of skill to be good at that level (especially with the critical tanks running about now)

Wolf Skullslinger