Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To All those people who don't like Pvp...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Please stop complaining, i think it's sort of crazy that you would quit playing wizard101 just cause of loosing.

Also it is fair that balance has Judgment. Like everyone else says, it's their only good spell.

PvP actually keeps grandmasters from leaving wizard101.

Just please stop overeating over something so small.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
xoine wrote:
Please stop complaining, i think it's sort of crazy that you would quit playing wizard101 just cause of loosing.

Also it is fair that balance has Judgment. Like everyone else says, it's their only good spell.

PvP actually keeps grandmasters from leaving wizard101.

Just please stop overeating over something so small.

I agree, although, I may be only 326 points (please don't make fun of me lol)
i know people overreact in PvP, like the people who think Treasure Cards, and people with crowns, bolts, and judges are cheap, I know its hard to beat 'em, but I don't really care lol. And people who say "YOU CHEATED, NOOB!" overreact way to much, its just a game.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I kind of agree with you guys and I kind of don not. The part about not to quit the game because you keep losing I agree with but judge. Balance spells are weaker since they are not supposed to have any really good like a regular shield like fire shield, ice shield storm shield etc. Or like volcano, Legend etc. But since they made that spell, how are we supposed to defend our selfs when it comes to a real strong judge And i tried everything but still could not do it.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I don't care about crown gear all that much, but I honestly don't like treasurelords (those who ride treasure cards all the way to warlord). Personally, I find treasure cards to be a man-made bridge over a gap that skill should be used to span, but people are too lazy. Therefore, people just buy their way out of trouble.

There aren't many situations where a qualified PvPer can't get through if he uses his training points, deck construction, and skill the right way. However, if you have treasure cards, you don't need that skill...which is a shame.

I don't buy my wins - I earn them.