Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is an idea for you guys KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
ok here is my idea to you guys so i'm just gonna paste what i wrote.

i think KI should make another arena but better. this is my idea for a new arena if KI adds this w101 would be a number one game in america.

so here is my idea. this arena will be in and only in moo shu, in the moo shu commons you guys all know that fairgrounds in ms, that should be turned in to an arena which contains as many people as it can. when you enter in it you will be sent to moo shu but the only difference is that you'll be seeing other wizards just wizards walking around. the difference from this arena and the old arena is that there isnt no circles in this arena, there's no tag team duels, you just fight. this is like a free for all arena where you walk around and then you challenge this person to a duel, it can be 2 against 1 or 20 against 10 doesnt matter, so here are some moves they should add to this arena and only for this arena, they're moves that only you can use them in there, there should be little icons below your screen having a picture of a move, example: your a fire wizard, your gonna get a move called fire tornado when you use this you'll see big flaming torados coming at your opponent. for fire and ice they should get long distance attacks. i dont wanna keep going on and on about the moves for each school cause thats gonna be to long. so now once you got your moves you can battle anyone, the only difference is that there's no cicrcles, no equal duels, if your in trouble like if your losing against your opponent you can call for help for any of ya friends and they could help you out, the good thing about this is that it takes away the anger out of people when someone is talking bad about them or saying bad words at them, they can just fight right there instead of going to the arena and adding them and then making a match, thats just wasting time and i know i speak for most of you about this but i know noobs were calling high lvl people noobs, thats the place to proove them wrong who your talking to and who your missing with.

ya i know what your thinking, hey isnt that like bullying? no it really isnt cuz in your book you get an option to turn on battles on or of, if you have it on anyone could fight you if you have it of then they cant touch you, plus if your getting chased by a mob you can turn it of lol or port to the commons and it'll send you back to the ms commons, not to mention that this is gonna be really fun, like having wars, death wizards vs ice wizards, but just a clean fight no cussing or stuff like that just fight and see who wins the war, like that war people had when gh first came out, those birds vs wolves and bears, i know tons of people had fun on that.

P.S anyone can join doesnt matter what lvl you are, cause if we dont let low lvls come in then they're gonna get mad cause we think they stink and that its only for higher lvls, nah i dont want anyone to be left out on this.

also when you win a fight in there you earn special rewards like gold, furniture, a 7 day mount rental, a pet, stuff like that but it goes random.

this is a good idea cuz its better then waiting in a rank match, its betetr then waiting 30 or an hours just for a match when you can just come here and fight and have a fun time, and create clans to make war/peace between your clans.

anyone agree with this idea?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Agreed. i think however that it should apply to all worlds if it happend.

Merry Cristmas!

A.S.D

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
hipopdog1 wrote:

i think KI should make another arena but better. this is my idea for a new arena if KI adds this w101 would be a number one game in america.

so here is my idea. this arena will be in and only in moo shu, in the moo shu commons you guys all know that fairgrounds in ms, that should be turned in to an arena which contains as many people as it can. when you enter in it you will be sent to moo shu but the only difference is that you'll be seeing other wizards just wizards walking around. the difference from this arena and the old arena is that there isnt no circles in this arena, there's no tag team duels, you just fight. this is like a free for all arena where you walk around and then you challenge this person to a duel, it can be 2 against 1 or 20 against 10 doesnt matter, so here are some moves they should add to this arena and only for this arena, they're moves that only you can use them in there, there should be little icons below your screen having a picture of a move, example: your a fire wizard, your gonna get a move called fire tornado when you use this you'll see big flaming torados coming at your opponent. for fire and ice they should get long distance attacks. i dont wanna keep going on and on about the moves for each school cause thats gonna be to long. so now once you got your moves you can battle anyone, the only difference is that there's no cicrcles, no equal duels, if your in trouble like if your losing against your opponent you can call for help for any of ya friends and they could help you out, the good thing about this is that it takes away the anger out of people when someone is talking bad about them or saying bad words at them, they can just fight right there instead of going to the arena and adding them and then making a match, thats just wasting time and i know i speak for most of you about this but i know noobs were calling high lvl people noobs, thats the place to proove them wrong who your talking to and who your missing with.

ya i know what your thinking, hey isnt that like bullying? no it really isnt cuz in your book you get an option to turn on battles on or of, if you have it on anyone could fight you if you have it of then they cant touch you, plus if your getting chased by a mob you can turn it of lol or port to the commons and it'll send you back to the ms commons, not to mention that this is gonna be really fun, like having wars, death wizards vs ice wizards, but just a clean fight no cussing or stuff like that just fight and see who wins the war, like that war people had when gh first came out, those birds vs wolves and bears, i know tons of people had fun on that.

P.S anyone can join doesnt matter what lvl you are, cause if we dont let low lvls come in then they're gonna get mad cause we think they stink and that its only for higher lvls, nah i dont want anyone to be left out on this.

also when you win a fight in there you earn special rewards like gold, furniture, a 7 day mount rental, a pet, stuff like that but it goes random.

this is a good idea cuz its better then waiting in a rank match, its betetr then waiting 30 or an hours just for a match when you can just come here and fight and have a fun time, and create clans to make war/peace between your clans.

I think it's a awesome idea. It would work and it will make the game more popular. so overall this idea can work. And I like the idea of death wizards vs ice wizards or fire wizards vs death wizards. And it would be better if the winning wizards like the fire wizards if they win they get special prizes.
I think KI should put this on the game it rocks

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
hipopdog1 wrote:

IMO i think you should make what you say ALLOT clearer. I had lots of trouble understanding you. I understood most parts but some you just kept mumbling. If KI were to even consider this, i suggest rewording most of the stuff you just said.

P.S I do not like this idea, think about it... could be ten to one, whats the point in that? It wouldn't be fun when you cant even attack due to the need to constantly heal. But this is just my opinion.