Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The worst in pvp T_T

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Ok i am a level 40 pryomancer (I think that's how it's spelled.). I used my training points up to tower shield for ice and used the rest up to faint like many others but I lose to people under level 20 DX. I use tc every time too using ones that are high level but I still lose. Please tell me something I did wrong. I want to pvp with my friends and don't look like a joke. Please knights commanders Sargents warlords anyone Please help.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I recommend thinking of a strategy. Knowing you're fire, you probably don't have much luck using feints, unless it's a single hit like fire cat, and not like fire elf.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
What spells do you typically use?

-Dylan Nightblade Promethean Myth

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Branflakes64b on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Ok i am a level 40 pryomancer (I think that's how it's spelled.). I used my training points up to tower shield for ice and used the rest up to faint like many others but I lose to people under level 20 DX. I use tc every time too using ones that are high level but I still lose. Please tell me something I did wrong. I want to pvp with my friends and don't look like a joke. Please knights commanders Sargents warlords anyone Please help.
>Please tell me something I did wrong.

Just about everything.

First of all, if you're serious about winning ranked, you have to start pvp when your character is as close to level 1 as possible.

Second, you have to get pvp gear as fast as possible.

Third, you need to think strategy and how to get the other person to burning their pips in heals and defense instead of attacking you.

Fourth, you need to stay low level and do nothing but PVP until you get the rank you want, and the pvp gear that goes with it.

However if all you want to do is pvp with your friends, instead of pvp ranked, then set up some rules for each match - such as no pvp gear or no treasures or no healing.... stuff that will even the play field for everyone in the match. Course you can't do that in the ranked arena, but if you're just pvp vrs friend, you don't need to use the ranked arena for that.