Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The one card which unbalances PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
2
cbfan14 wrote:
As a death wizard I agree 100% with this. Death is really the only school that needs feint to make up for its low damage output, so feint really should be restricted to only death spells as when other schools use it they often OTK since their spells do more damage than ours.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer


That would be unfair, considering myth and life aren't so strong either. Sure, it might do a lot of damage if your using wild bolt or helephant with it, but that is why we have shields.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
19
I strongly disagree people spend there training points wisely to get feint and people spend training points to get satyr taking away the spell from being learned is like taking away satyr from life .

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
63
feint, really? no its not feint at all one bit, my point my ice level 27 1985 with 12 resist to all rank private ( still working on rank), vs a level 24 fire with 16 resist to all and he is a treasure card user, ok i shielded and shielded and when he attacked with feint it did like around 458 and that was with a tower shield, so the key is to shield right when th opennet( i know i spelled it wrong) uses feint so all you need to do is buy towers or go buy the shields in the tearsure card shops gabriel silver cloud adept ice

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
63
Zzatdragon wrote:
skbronco6 wrote:
If people want to learn death spells with their training points and get feint that is fine, but like I said in my other post, we should ban treasure cards from ranked PvP matches.



I agree 100%
both of you have my support

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
Oh feint? I know that spell, I'm usually mature and ignores the 70% thingy on the caster. Besides feint, also curse and hex look EXACTLY the same . The percentage is the same, but they're different schools. Because once I was trying to do the "Big hit", I got all of the traps and blades that worked with life attacks except for curse. I know what you're talking about, I agree with you.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist level 50

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
cbfan14 wrote:
As a death wizard I agree 100% with this. Death is really the only school that needs feint to make up for its low damage output, so feint really should be restricted to only death spells as when other schools use it they often OTK since their spells do more damage than ours.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer


*Gulp*, it has it in Nightside where the death school fell, where Dworgyn is, and they have feint there, it's not an assignmemt

Emily Spiritriver
Adept Necromancer Level 24
Marleybone

Defender
May 09, 2009
161
cbfan14 wrote:
As a death wizard I agree 100% with this. Death is really the only school that needs feint to make up for its low damage output, so feint really should be restricted to only death spells as when other schools use it they often OTK since their spells do more damage than ours.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer


The reason why death need Fient to do more damage is because they heal with most of there attacks i know because i have a death wizard. in fact i think that death wizards have a better advantage over any other kind of wizard, because they can attack and heal so its a lot harder to kill one and heal while fighting them. but i disagree with confining feint into the death school because balance need feint in order to help it with damaging its opponents, balance is the weakest school and they need feint to help them with there one good spell judgment. if you take that away from them then they dont stand a chance in any fight or pvp. i speak from experiance i have a lvl 50 grandmaster balance wizard. but i do agree that fire and storm do not need feint to help them with there spells

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
3
I'm storm and i would say that fient does ruin the pvp. When i fight with my friend in pvp she uses feint but the only time i like it is when i use it. I don't like it when other people use it on me. Allot of people say that traps ruin it too but there open to every school.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
9
anyone else love it when someone just puts on feint and they dont use it properly but it should stay as is