Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Old Reshuffle

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Okay, we all know that there's an auto win spell called Shadow Striker, yep, the one with 50% armor piercing. With that, we also know that matches won't last even 15 minutes if both sides use the spell. We also know that Reshuffle was changed to a one time use solely because of pvp and all these everlasting matches, but hey, we've got an easy win spell now, so I came up with an idea: Once you reach level 95, Reshuffle should turn back to its original infinite self. Anyone else agree?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I totally disagree with every point made. The Shadow Shrike is in no way at all an auto win, all it does is even the playing field against jade and tower spammers. The reshuffle should stay the way it is. If you want more than one, carry more than one.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
seethe42 on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
I totally disagree with every point made. The Shadow Shrike is in no way at all an auto win, all it does is even the playing field against jade and tower spammers. The reshuffle should stay the way it is. If you want more than one, carry more than one.
It may not be an auto win spell, but it's still extremely overpowered. Everyone is now being forced into critical builds, because resist just is worth nothing anymore. This spell has severely lessened the chances of my ice character ever setting foot in the arena again. This makes pvp a contest of who can spam the most, not who has the best strategy. Shrike, in my opinion, quite obviously needs to be nerfed.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
It may not be an auto win spell, but it's still extremely overpowered. Everyone is now being forced into critical builds, because resist just is worth nothing anymore. This spell has severely lessened the chances of my ice character ever setting foot in the arena again. This makes pvp a contest of who can spam the most, not who has the best strategy. Shrike, in my opinion, quite obviously needs to be nerfed.
Ice is the last school that needs to be worried about Shrike. They still have their high resist, all they lose is the tower shield spam. Every other school loses all or most of their reisist. It's not really overpowered and only lasts 3 rounds, so CAN'T be used for spam attacks. It introduces actual strategy into pvp instead of resist, resist, shield, shield... ad nauseum until Ice/Jade finally wins because you ran out of mana or attack cards.