Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new Turn Based PvP system

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2018
I think the declaration of a turn based pvp system was a grand idea and shows that Kingsisle is listening to what the players have to say which is very much appreciated but I do have one concern that I think should be looked into.
Even thou the turn based pvp system is very good I also think that the regular PvP system should not have been completely removed from PvP. There are some persons like myself who did enjoy the regular PvP system as even thou it is less fair than a turn based system it is also a much more fun version of PvP as you engage more and matches don't take as long as turn based. I strongly believe that the regular PvP and the turn based pvp systems should be made optional so that people can choose their desired choice in pvp as even thou one portion of the wizard101 community rathers turn based another portion of the community rathers it normally and I really believe that more people would remain in the game if they were able to choose which type of PvP they want to play in and there wouldn't be a big argument over the new PvP systems. I think this would be a wise option for Kingsisle to take so more people can be satisfied with the new update.