Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new age of PvP ( not talking 4th age)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
As i quested through Mirage i got some amazing jewels, Now while i thought about the new pip conversion stat, i was thinking does this help juju jades? If it does then things will get more annoying and more complaints might rise but I hope i'm wrong.

Anyways after also seeing the new shadow pips that everyone expected to be 7 pips and 1 shadow, it happened to unfortunately be 4 pips 1 shadow. These spells are too op in damage even if it costs a shadow and yes this thread is actually mostly about to talk more on 1v1 PvP.

Before people were actually able to spam darkmoor spells which then almost everyone ( i think besides myth ) became shadow pip reliant to win most their 1v1 pvp matches. But back to the jewels i was talking about, I found a triangle 3+ shadow pip jewel . I'll definitely be using this and this might most likely make me able to not only spam abominable weaver cause i'm most likely to get more shadow pips now, but i can spam the new op 4 pip 1 shadow spell as well!

Bad jokes right? i'm probably making no sense and if i'm not then sorry lol. The thing i'm worried about here is the new shadow pip jewels i can use for pvp and even tho it's +3 shadow pip chance, i'm still more likely to gain my shadow and spam my shadow spells. These are not No PvP jewels ( at least i don't think it is yet ) and idk if there are more shadow pip jewels out there at least in Mirage right now that give more than 3+ but if these jewels don't become No PvP, i worry that in 1v1s everyone will use these jewels and spam their shadows literally every first turn.

This kinda makes it worse for storm as well imo.

I honestly don't think these new shadow pip jewels at-least 3+ or 4+ should be allowed in PvP so maybe make them No PvP? that's just what i think.

Has anyone else out there gotten a shadow pip jewel that gives more than 3+ shadow pip chance?

Also anyone can say what they want or feel about what i've said here, don't be shy .