Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Final say

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Hello everyone i am wolf moondust (by the way please do not talk to me about this in-game if you're gonna be rude I'll just mute you ) i am pretty much still a noob but i have beat a lvl 40 necromancer ( but a good deck and items changes everything ) I am a balance wizard and have come to finish this silly discussion about "ooh the balance wizards are tough " (note: i am not trying to be rude ) Anyway, i generally use lots of shields and people have swore at me for that. Even though i am copying a previous post, there are only two really worthwhile balance spell hydra and judgement but for some lucky people there is a third :D. for those of us with jade oni pets some people hate the spell and say it is so weak they don't even use it. but consider that hydra only deals 570 damage total (no boosts) jade oni deals a maximum of 510 damage. that's not that big of a difference. Plus, it takes one less pip :) . please post your comments i think this should be settled here and now by the people for the people. Regards, Wolf Moondust magus sorcerer.

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
Hadesstorm wrote:
Hello everyone i am wolf moondust (by the way please do not talk to me about this in-game if you're gonna be rude I'll just mute you ) i am pretty much still a noob but i have beat a lvl 40 necromancer ( but a good deck and items changes everything ) I am a balance wizard and have come to finish this silly discussion about "ooh the balance wizards are tough " (note: i am not trying to be rude ) Anyway, i generally use lots of shields and people have swore at me for that. Even though i am copying a previous post, there are only two really worthwhile balance spell hydra and judgement but for some lucky people there is a third :D. for those of us with jade oni pets some people hate the spell and say it is so weak they don't even use it. but consider that hydra only deals 570 damage total (no boosts) jade oni deals a maximum of 510 damage. that's not that big of a difference. Plus, it takes one less pip :) . please post your comments i think this should be settled here and now by the people for the people. Regards, Wolf Moondust magus sorcerer.

What needs to be settled?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hadesstorm wrote:

I have a balance wizard also. He is level 36.. Well I know you are not trying to be rude, I dont see why you cant express your feelings about balance! I personaly love balance! Judgement wins me in pvp! But people shouldnt swear at you just because how our shields have all the elements! We didnt ask for it?!?!?! KI put them in there!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Many people have lately been saying that balance wizards are "unfair". the good news is that there has been a outpouring of balance wizards immediately telling the truth, which is all's fair in love and war. My power at least comes from the fact that i can boost people for kraken without them knowing :) mu hahahahaha lol anyway you can pick up this post on wizard101central.com search for balance and look for the fight continues (sigh) thread. Let it be known that i created that one too. haha! I've only recently heard of this discussion of "unfairness " and immediately jumped in to help the cause. people who oppose balance think of this: for six pips helephant can score a max of 705 damage while for the same six pips only nets you a max of around 650 damage. What is so unfair?

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
JamesFox wrote:
Hadesstorm wrote:

I have a balance wizard also. He is level 36.. Well I know you are not trying to be rude, I dont see why you cant express your feelings about balance! I personaly love balance! Judgement wins me in pvp! But people shouldnt swear at you just because how our shields have all the elements! We didnt ask for it?!?!?! KI put them in there!

Seriously! Balance is like! A great! School! Why do people complain! SO MUCH ABOUT! IT! SERIOUSLY! IT IS ANNOYING! It's like a great school, if they don't like it so much then why play PvP, and if they think its unfair! Then! They should make a Balance themselves!

Note: Stop with the !

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
I see a lot of nervous balance wizard players cringing thinking thee ol' nerf bat is heading their way. Hehe.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I used to have 4 balance wizards, Melissa Fairyfriend, Autumn Pearlcatcher, Alyssa Jadesword, and Cheyenne Windbringer. But I just decided I had too many balance wizards, and deleted them.

Rihanna12 all characters I have