Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the Arena Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i just thought of it, without the hastle of finding a krok deck, getting just the right spells in it, couldn't there just be a certain arena deck for each school, giving the person a way better deck structure than a 30 card deck, with only 3-4 copies per card?

Defender
May 31, 2009
Well, there aren't decks specifically for the Arena, but there are many, MANY decks better than the 30 card deck you referenced.

While there are too many to mention as there are loads of school-specific ones, there are a few that I consider better than the rest. One is the Runewarden Deck, which allows 5 of anything and 50 cards total and is usable by any school. The others are THE deck for each school that allows 7 of each in-school spells, 4 for all others, and a total of 60 cards. Each school has it's own and the only one I know is the one for my Fire Wizard that Andor drops.

mlb

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
iraqII wrote:
i just thought of it, without the hastle of finding a krok deck, getting just the right spells in it, couldn't there just be a certain arena deck for each school, giving the person a way better deck structure than a 30 card deck, with only 3-4 copies per card?

Although this is a low level deck and questing to a higher level will change the situation, I believe that this user has a good idea. There should be arena specific decks with better sideboards and such. Would it be too difficult to have a DRAW 1, DRAW 2 or essentially 2 sideboards that could be packed with let's say DRAW1 has health cards in it and DRAW2 has hit cards in it. Just a thought.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Although this is a low level deck and questing to a higher level will change the situation, I believe that this user has a good idea. There should be arena specific decks with better sideboards and such. Would it be too difficult to have a DRAW 1, DRAW 2 or essentially 2 sideboards that could be packed with let's say DRAW1 has health cards in it and DRAW2 has hit cards in it. Just a thought.

The only good sideboard in PvP is a non-existent one. Then people may actually have to use some skill to win.