Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You Devs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
Hi Tasha here lvl 80 Death Wizard here.

I thankyou for unmuting this account from permit mute it makes me really happy to chat to others players.

I will always be friendly to others players you gave my Storm Amy Catalan spell I think or I just got really lucky.

ignore the report from Talon SoulSmith.

I have the friendly emoji by my name and he doesn't so please let me keep my open chat and I will stay friendly to all players.

I'm having fun with Open Chat and I will help others players get what ever they want on the game if I can help them.

Thank you Devs and I can't wait to see what happens when rank pvp is really fixed

Administrator
Mikudollsdeath on May 15, 2021 wrote:
Hi Tasha here lvl 80 Death Wizard here.

I thankyou for unmuting this account from permit mute it makes me really happy to chat to others players.

I will always be friendly to others players you gave my Storm Amy Catalan spell I think or I just got really lucky.

ignore the report from Talon SoulSmith.

I have the friendly emoji by my name and he doesn't so please let me keep my open chat and I will stay friendly to all players.

I'm having fun with Open Chat and I will help others players get what ever they want on the game if I can help them.

Thank you Devs and I can't wait to see what happens when rank pvp is really fixed
We're glad everything has worked out. Thanks for helping other players!