Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talos treasure recking low level

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
KI, why did you go and make TALOS a treasure card? It's becoming worse than polymorph in low level pvp. This is the new trend, start a wizard at level five with 550 health and cast Talos treasure card with 1000 health and the matching system will do the rest. Seriously, do something about this quick pls. Why limit the minions from handpack of doom in pvp when you will allow this card to run rampant at any level. Check the fansites, it's getting to be a big issue. I propose a level cap like gargantuan in pvp or removal of the Talos treasure in low level pvp.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
travisAk wrote:
KI, why did you go and make TALOS a treasure card? It's becoming worse than polymorph in low level pvp. This is the new trend, start a wizard at level five with 550 health and cast Talos treasure card with 1000 health and the matching system will do the rest. Seriously, do something about this quick pls. Why limit the minions from handpack of doom in pvp when you will allow this card to run rampant at any level. Check the fansites, it's getting to be a big issue. I propose a level cap like gargantuan in pvp or removal of the Talos treasure in low level pvp.

This would not be an issue if PvP gave players the ability to set match rules, such options as no treasures allowed, no dispels, reduced damage, disallow minions, and so on. If players could look at their match before going in, they could also avoid heavily unfair match ups. Due to the ability for players to change into gear and stock their decks with cards against who they would be up against, conversion charms allowing spells to change into different school attacks after being cast would be a good counter for this. Conversion hexes could also be introduced converting attacks into what you could defend better against.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I don't think they should stop with just the Talos card; PVP could use an overhaul across the board. It is too easily exploited in its present form. I don't do it myself ,but have several friends who are avid fans of it,and the problems with it are numerous.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I don't see any treasure cards at the bazaar with level limits. the polymorphs at the archivist are no auction and have level restrictions. i hate to agree to this because talos could be useful to low level wizards in PvE who don't have crowns for henchmen... the setting up rules for your matches is seeming like a better option so that PvP doesn't mess things up for those of us who don't really do it. -eli and crew

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
travisAk wrote:

you can polymorph at a low lvl but any way got a prob with the card. just destroy it before it helps your oponent win. after all there whole stratagy might be around that spell sry for the spelling

Seth FireWraith lvl 37 wiz