Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talos in PvP

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
As we all know, Talos treasure cards are marked no PvP, why then is the card from the jewel not also marked no PvP? Was this intentional or an oversight?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The Jewel has a Level 65+ requirement for one copy of a card that's obtained at Level 55. Regardless of whether or not it's intentional, I kinda like the idea behind it being allowed in PVP. Not sure if any non-Myth wizards around that Level would be able to work with a single copy of Talos well enough to justify using a triangle slot, but having the option is still nice. I could totally be missing something, but the Jewel doesn't seem to have any of the issues a Talos Treasure Card would have being allowed in PVP (notably the lack of Level restriction meaning you can play it against Level 20-30 peoples)?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Torpzun26 on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
The Jewel has a Level 65+ requirement for one copy of a card that's obtained at Level 55. Regardless of whether or not it's intentional, I kinda like the idea behind it being allowed in PVP. Not sure if any non-Myth wizards around that Level would be able to work with a single copy of Talos well enough to justify using a triangle slot, but having the option is still nice. I could totally be missing something, but the Jewel doesn't seem to have any of the issues a Talos Treasure Card would have being allowed in PVP (notably the lack of Level restriction meaning you can play it against Level 20-30 peoples)?
That does make more sense when you put it like that and no myths are not using it, but jades are. I watched a match the other day where the jade's only kill option was to call up Talos and have him spam hits on his opponent, the opponent was a jade juju though so that battle went on for more than a day lol!

Perhaps item cards should be limited through reshuffles though i dont know