Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talking About Going Second in PvP

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
If anyone has played Wizard101 they will find that having the first turn gives you an unbeleivable advantage, and usually in pvp whoever goes second is basically going to lose unless you have some decent luck.

This is usually over looked because it can be fair because you can get first as well, however to me and i'm certain a lot of other players, you guys arent going first, i'm tired of being the warlord i am and losing to people that arent playing fair just because they go first, as i said before i'm sure a lot of you have had this problem. It has yet to be fixed or even mentioned concerning pvp.

While i have some idea to thinking on how to fix it as i see there are flaws, but i would like pvpers to come together and we should all figure out a solution to fix this problem, because idk about you guys but i'm getting really sick of it, and i believe something needs to be done.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
If anyone has played Wizard101 they will find that having the first turn gives you an unbeleivable advantage, and usually in pvp whoever goes second is basically going to lose unless you have some decent luck.

This is usually over looked because it can be fair because you can get first as well, however to me and i'm certain a lot of other players, you guys arent going first, i'm tired of being the warlord i am and losing to people that arent playing fair just because they go first, as i said before i'm sure a lot of you have had this problem. It has yet to be fixed or even mentioned concerning pvp.

While i have some idea to thinking on how to fix it as i see there are flaws, but i would like pvpers to come together and we should all figure out a solution to fix this problem, because idk about you guys but i'm getting really sick of it, and i believe something needs to be done.

Umm, get rid of the turn based game?? Make Wizard 101 like World of Warcraft? Not sure how you get around someone not going second with current game mechanics. In this game, someone has to go second. The only suggestions possible are compensations for players going second (extra pip or something).

Also, how many of your victories that led to Warlord status were a result of going first? What goes around, comes around.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I have actually won a lot going second i'm not saying its impossible i'm just saying make it fair, i kind of like the compensation idea