Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Take fizzle out of pvp!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I don't have any problem losing to other players, providing they don't do something cheesy like putting their high level, epic school pet on their level 6 or so newbie.

But to lose to Fizzle, that's annoying and doesn't have any place in PVP.

While I do understand the game design reason behind fizzle, PVP is a special situation. It's not part of the storyline. It already has special concessions such as varying the number of stun shields based on the number of people, special equipment and so on.

If KI is going to continue to allow all the various gadgets that throw PVP out of balance, at least take fizzle OUT of it!

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Fizzle was the original original luck in PvP before criticals, blocks, and spritely. So i really like that fizzle is still in, i just am a little mad that i'm ice and can fizzle more than a storm now but thats just me.

While i have noticed that a lot of accuracy has been taken out like balance i think has no accuracy, i know myth lost some to. But it is the original luck in PvP and it is for this reason i want it to stay.

Plus for lower level PvP storm and fire would reak havoc in pvp(more than they already do lol)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
I don't have any problem losing to other players, providing they don't do something cheesy like putting their high level, epic school pet on their level 6 or so newbie.

But to lose to Fizzle, that's annoying and doesn't have any place in PVP.

While I do understand the game design reason behind fizzle, PVP is a special situation. It's not part of the storyline. It already has special concessions such as varying the number of stun shields based on the number of people, special equipment and so on.

If KI is going to continue to allow all the various gadgets that throw PVP out of balance, at least take fizzle OUT of it!

Keen Eyes, Sniper, Unstoppable, there are many others... It is possible to have 120 accuracy on a spell card... Plus any other boosts you might want to put up... So, it is not a question of, what KI should do, it is a question of, what should you do and are you going to do it?

It is easy to come here and complain, rather than take the time and get things for yourself, but what lesson is there in that?

Take a visit to the bazaar, you will find everything you need there...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
When the skill is so great between players, there are a couple of factors that leave the match to chance.

1) Luck of going first.

2) Fizzles

These two items alone change the course of the battle. Like how weather affects a real battlefield. I hate fizzling, but at the same time without it, it would be too straight forward. A single fizzle may be the only chance I get at a win.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
maybe like there still can be it between(0-70) every thing else no fizzle and better no fizzle in p.v.p thumbs up if you agree

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
In other words the targetting that I and others worked so hard to get on our pets and even some of our equipment others now want for free.