Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

super unfair arena matches!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
116
almost every time i fight in the arena i get fight SOME ONE HIGHER LEVEL THAN ME! so i am never winning. i want a houseing item but i cant get it because i keep losing and never get any points! and i hardly get any arena tickets! so if kingsIsle will fix this problem i can finally enjoy the arena. because i am not happy right now and right now i think the arena stinks

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
72
KennethB wrote:
almost every time i fight in the arena i get fight SOME ONE HIGHER LEVEL THAN ME! so i am never winning. i want a houseing item but i cant get it because i keep losing and never get any points! and i hardly get any arena tickets! so if kingsIsle will fix this problem i can finally enjoy the arena. because i am not happy right now and right now i think the arena stinks
i haave kinda the same prob but to me its not that bad would it be fair for you to get to fight the same people over and over no it would not be fair to them at all i feel its fair for you to have to fight grandmasters that are warlord and commander if you are say a lvl 29 with a 1500 rank yes kenneth yes this is my prob but i am not upset by it at all to me there is nothing better in this game then to beat a grandmaster with a low lvl its the best i say you need to find a friend that will help you out and make you some higher lvl cards or bazaar has a lot of nice cards that hit hard i like to buy a lot of cards from bazaar but i as well make cards for my little grand and its still hard to win but its best to stick it out and fight fire with fire and when you get thing or things you want you will have so much more pride in it some people say thats not playing fair to make cards or to have the same or better cards then they have but how can you win with out them i could not do it and my rank would go down very fast thats no lie no one likes to see a low lvl pox that can dish out the big hits to i hope some how i could help



scot deathhammer grandmaster fire warlord
scot deathhammer grandmaster storm warlordx2
scot deathhammer grandmaster balance warlord
morgrim grandmaster myth warlordx2
scot deathhammer lvl 29 ice warlord <------------ 1469 rank
? life lvl 19


Defender
Dec 28, 2009
140
KennethB wrote:
almost every time i fight in the arena i get fight SOME ONE HIGHER LEVEL THAN ME! so i am never winning. i want a houseing item but i cant get it because i keep losing and never get any points! and i hardly get any arena tickets! so if kingsIsle will fix this problem i can finally enjoy the arena. because i am not happy right now and right now i think the arena stinks


Well, you can create your own match and put a level cap of whatever you feel is appropriate. It is not KingIsle's fault that the Quick Join (I assume you use it) pairs you up with hard opponents. Also, if you don't like it; simple, don't go there. :)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
37
well i think pvp should be done like practice that you can fight friends cause that way you know what your dealing with and know there will be no cheating involved

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
116
good idea but... i am doing RANKED MATCHES! if you haven't notices i also keep losing!

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
116
i am glad you responded but i am a level 34 life wizard! and it is so unfair that i have to fight grands! you just had to make me angry and i would like to fight low levels over and over again at least i won't lose like i am now. and how can i beat a grand with a level 34?! i can go with fighting lower levels! what level do you think you are any way a thousand. you read this sar82 try to be nicer if you respond

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
37
KennethB wrote:
how can i beat a grand with a level 34?!


I beat grandmaster warlords all the time at level 28. You need to think about your deck and your strategy. :) :-) :D

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
72
KennethB wrote:
i am glad you responded but i am a level 34 life wizard! and it is so unfair that i have to fight grands! you just had to make me angry and i would like to fight low levels over and over again at least i won't lose like i am now. and how can i beat a grand with a level 34?! i can go with fighting lower levels! what level do you think you are any way a thousand. you read this sar82 try to be nicer if you respond
?????????????????????? i was nice and i was wrong when i said my rank would drop i hve found new ways to play and beat grandmasters in 1v1 and its still easy like i said the first time go get the right cards and stop crying my life had full gear be for i was at your lvl


Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Just get to grandmaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way you will be matched up with grandmasters or lower