Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion i hope to one day see

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
I am an avid Pvper and in my opinion, critical has caused a downslide in pvp. i was hoping that KI could possibly have a new option that automatically filters the pvp ranked matches, as well as gear, pets, and spells to bring them back to the "Good Old Days of Pvp". where Ds gear or lower is only allowed. where spells that were changed went back to normal and players who miss the old days can enojy pvp once again. Please take this into consideration KI.

It would make w101 more fun in my opinion
:) :) :)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
turkishmonkey wrote:
I am an avid Pvper and in my opinion, critical has caused a downslide in pvp. i was hoping that KI could possibly have a new option that automatically filters the pvp ranked matches, as well as gear, pets, and spells to bring them back to the "Good Old Days of Pvp". where Ds gear or lower is only allowed. where spells that were changed went back to normal and players who miss the old days can enojy pvp once again. Please take this into consideration KI.

It would make w101 more fun in my opinion
:) :) :)
when you say spells that were changed all I can think of is the "cheap old days" when the old wildbolt was rampant at 1000 base damage plus gear boosts with up to 80% accuracy when enchanted with sniper... Sry bud those days are done..... LoL. Critically speaking, many schools have the critical system incorporated into the balance of schools so I don't see that happening any time soon. They do have old school dueling tournaments on wizard central if you would like a blast from the past though ;)