Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strategies against juju spammers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2015
I have been up against 3 juju spammers in the last week, and I'm definitely starting to get annoyed. Are there any decent strategies for a wizard?

Explorer
May 23, 2017
Do nothing, they're too op. Jk bolt spam should work against them. It's efficient, and you don't have to worry about a 90% charm when your hit does 10 damage or 100 damage.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Not that i'm a juju spammer but just spam wild bolts. A storm bolt spammer is honestly just as bad when they have high crit and damage and seem to get lucky alot with the damage lol

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Well, depending on if they use attacks, a strategy would be to do nothing. watch tv, bake a cake. Now if they do hit then just do what everyone else is saying

Joshua SkullGrove ( exalted warlord) and other noob wizards who need work.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
wait for 2 shadow pip and have two pips and clear the jujus. then
cast:

bezerk (they never attack so its a 40% boost for nothing)
then shrike.
then shift green oak (elimates a juju, breaks a tower, gives them a weakness and gives you a blade)
then use your shadow spell that costs four pips and a shadow pip.

or:

wait for 2 shadow pips
cast beserk
cast dark nova
cast midnight sprite puts a trap that nova likes and breaks shields and blows a juju
cast dark pact nova likes it and it breaks a juju. if they don't juju cast a feint
watch nova destroy them.

if you can, prep the field with a shadow blade or a shadow trap before you cast nova.

shift green oak and savage paw also work, but you don't want to trigger a feint, at the same time you must cast them last to get rid of the jujus that flow, so dark pact does the job.

advantage of dark nova is that on the third turn after you cast it, if you attack then nova will attack right after, so you get two attacks in one turn which means you clear the juju with the first attack.

I believe gaze is also a like for dark nova because the ring is considered a blade which is a like. so that would eliminate two towers BEFORE nova hits, if necessary.

You have to time it right. the best time to run this is just as they reshuffle because they usually are out of pips after reshuffling.

It would be best if KI added an optional time limit choice for pvp match or changed juju
- I like if the dmg to the caster increases 5% every time it is cast.
- or limit the number of juju in a match to oh, a dozen or so. that should be plenty.
- or reduce the 90% weakness by 5% each time it is cast.
- or reduce the resist of the caster by 5% each time juju is cast.

they could fix this if they wanted to.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
Sadly, Jade Juju is about all Death can do in PvP atm due to insanely bad PvP spells (great for PvE though). The strategy for Jade Juju basically revolves around making your oppenent rage quite so be stubborn and wise. Play it safe and you either kill them or make them quit first.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
ChicoValerian on Mar 18, 2018 wrote:
wait for 2 shadow pip and have two pips and clear the jujus. then
cast:

bezerk (they never attack so its a 40% boost for nothing)
then shrike.
then shift green oak (elimates a juju, breaks a tower, gives them a weakness and gives you a blade)
then use your shadow spell that costs four pips and a shadow pip.

or:

wait for 2 shadow pips
cast beserk
cast dark nova
cast midnight sprite puts a trap that nova likes and breaks shields and blows a juju
cast dark pact nova likes it and it breaks a juju. if they don't juju cast a feint
watch nova destroy them.

if you can, prep the field with a shadow blade or a shadow trap before you cast nova.

shift green oak and savage paw also work, but you don't want to trigger a feint, at the same time you must cast them last to get rid of the jujus that flow, so dark pact does the job.

advantage of dark nova is that on the third turn after you cast it, if you attack then nova will attack right after, so you get two attacks in one turn which means you clear the juju with the first attack.

I believe gaze is also a like for dark nova because the ring is considered a blade which is a like. so that would eliminate two towers BEFORE nova hits, if necessary.

You have to time it right. the best time to run this is just as they reshuffle because they usually are out of pips after reshuffling.

It would be best if KI added an optional time limit choice for pvp match or changed juju
- I like if the dmg to the caster increases 5% every time it is cast.
- or limit the number of juju in a match to oh, a dozen or so. that should be plenty.
- or reduce the 90% weakness by 5% each time it is cast.
- or reduce the resist of the caster by 5% each time juju is cast.

they could fix this if they wanted to.
They do need to nullify the Jade Juju strat (coming from a Death) but before doing so they need to give Death something reliable for PvP. Believe me, I want Juju to die just as bad as you but I also want to see Storm and the spirit schools have a fighting chance.