Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm is Dominating Life

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Many storm wizards now have the ability to have damage in the 90%'s. I think that storm's resist should be toned down a lot for many reasons. First and foremost, the new waterworks gear allows their accuracy to rise above life accuracy. It isn't fair for them to have higher accuracy as us, and have higher base card damage. It is true, that life is supposed to be a supporting class, but in the next world we will only get a heal, while all the other classes advance in attacking. We need some MAJOR boost due to the fact that we just can't compete with storm anymore. They now have high damage% than life, same resist as all other classes (not including ice), and higher base card damage than life. I think us life wizards need a slight power-up.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
all schools can now obtain high damage bonus and life should not have as strong of attack cards as storm has... storm still struggles against health and though it has fairly high accuracy storm struggles against low pip chance which slow it way down or sacrifices other areas to increase

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
First off, life isn;t supposed to be dishing out tons of damage, storm is. So don't compare your damage % to theirs.

Also, as a balance wizard, in the new world, all I got were some dispels, and a good healing card, so we didn't advance in attacking either.

I don't have anything to say about the resist, as I have yet to pvp with the new gear (It still hasn't dropped for me.)

The accuracy I have to agree upon, in fact I don't think there should be any accuracy boosts from clothes, though I wont go into it now.

-Solstice64

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Life has attack boosts of over 70%, life can heal like no other school can, without the use of treasure cards... Life has a lot of health and either close to 100% power pip chance or over 100%...

How is Storm dominating life? I would honestly like to know? Is storm dominating all Life wizards? or just yours?