Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming Treasure Death Shields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Is it OK, to spam treasure death shields in PvP?

I am fire, and I am having very difficult time against Death. Skeleton Dragon is great weapon for death in PvP. and it is almost impossible to shield with 4 or 5 Shields, which are max no. of shields (of other schools) i can put in my deck.

So, i have no option, other than using treasure death shields.

My problem is Once i defeated a death using this strategy, he called me a "treasure card freak" and ported away.

how else can shield against death then?

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
raincloud12345 wrote:

I am fire, and I am having very difficult time against Death. Skeleton Dragon is great weapon for death in PvP. and it is almost impossible to shield with 4 or 5 Shields, which are max no. of shields (of other schools) i can put in my deck.

My problem is Once i defeated a death using this strategy, he called me a "treasure card freak" and ported away.

Just ignore people like that. The guy was just a sore loser and not mature enough to know how to handle a GAME.

Keep using those treasure cards!

Destiny Dragoncoin level 56 Balance/Ice/Fire/Thunder Snake

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
raincloud12345 wrote:

I found your post humorous, because it reminded me of one of the few times I played PvP. My opponent asked me what my strategy was. My answer was one word...SURVIVAL.

It sounds like your opponent relied on one type of strategy, not realizing someone could have a counter to it. Now, if i was death, and you did that I would be very frustrated, but I would have just laughed it off and possibly even congratulated you on your survival skills.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I see nothing wrong with using treasure card shields for pvp. Some people whine when they lose no matter what. Just remember though, while you spend gold on those treasure card shields. Don't get mad in return if all those shields go to waste if your opponent pulls off a treasure card earthquake.