Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sore Loser?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Hi, I have a level 61 Ice wizard, who I have recently started to PVP with. After one match, and I had won, the opponent reports me for what? Winning? Being Ice? seriously, this person is childish.

After he reported me, he goes on to ask me my age, and if that's not asking for personal info, than it sure does boarder on it! I asked him why he had reported me, and he says he was bored, and wanted some fun.

Now, what is considered a reportable thing? I have been reported several other times, and each of them have been false (as far as I know). I never use foul language or break any other rules, but am worried about being muted for being (falsely) reported so many times.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Only breaking the ToU is reportable. If you did nothing like curse or threaten or anything associated to those then you are more than likely fine. The funny thing about this game is all the people that falsely report, the real fun is when the person falsely reporting gets banned. This actually can happen lol.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you were falsely reported, don't worry about it. KI looks closely at the chat, and will know you didn't do anything wrong. Any false reports goes against the person that did the report.

If anyone does that again (falsely reports you), PLEASE do not file a report against them, it can get you in trouble as it is not against Terms of Use if they file a report against you. DO file a report if they curse, use racist remarks, lewd innuendos, drug references, etc that do fall under the ToU.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Something like this happened to me once, i talked to support and they said they look at all reports and make action to either the reporter or the reported person.( something like that)