Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something strange is going on.....

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Changed my deck and went into Practice PvP for a few tests.

In my first fight, the guy across from me said "I just fizzled on a Blade", with
nothing on him. How can you fizzle on a Blade, it's 100%, you can't.

At the end of the battle, I was defeated, but I automatically regained my health back
to 1600, and the battle continued. I decided to heal, but after that quit healing to end
the match. (after all, he did win the battle).
Again, he defeated me, but the battle didn't end, I regained magical health back.
Finally, the next time, I finally was defeated, and the match ended.

I jumped into a new match, and this time I fizzled on a Blade, with nothing on me.
I should have been at 111% for that blade, but I fizzled.... how?
A few rounds later, I fizzled on a heal, with infallible up, now at 111% again.
What is going on, anyone else seeing this stuff?

Plus, I noticed that my Fire is fizzling a lot more for some reason. Three or four times in a row,
and I even seem to fizzle more in the Hades dungeon.....

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Veracity8 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:

In my first fight, the guy across from me said "I just fizzled on a Blade", with

At the end of the battle, I was defeated, but I automatically regained my health back
to 1600, and the battle continued. I decided to heal, but after that quit healing to end
Again, he defeated me, but the battle didn't end, I regained magical health back.

I jumped into a new match, and this time I fizzled on a Blade, with nothing on me.

Plus, I noticed that my Fire is fizzling a lot more for some reason. Three or four times in a row,
This is very odd, maybe you should report it on the bugs of the test realm. I don't know if they fixed it or not..I haven't been on the test realm so I don't know if they have fixed it or not. But I have fizzled a lot more recently, I'd like to see it fixed. Also, if you hit through a cloaked shield, it often does not deduct the damage the shield would have taken away. So if you have a cloaked tower shield against a hit that does 3,000 damage, then the hit will initially ignore the tower shield and do the 3,000 damage. The next turn however you will gain back the life you lost. So really the hit did 1,500 but the game doesn't think it did. But it adjusts the damage done the next turn.

Wolf Skullslinger

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Veracity8 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:

Go report this incident in the bug section of the message boards. This could cause a lot of problems for pvp if this continues.