Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Things That Are On My Mind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
So, I recently went into a PvP match 4v4, right. So we face a bunch of warlords and we're like, yay we go first, but whaddya know, they smoke screen spam. They use a tc one and a fire to do the real one putting us up at -85 each round. So we can't get 1 spell in. I mean seriously! I think it's kinda pathetic how you people at kingsisle only care about new packs and not what's going on in the game. New packs and new "good gear" (ahem jade mystery *horrible**unfair*) isn't the problem here. Actually since the "pvp update" I've been seeing PvP get WORSE.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I think that a good way to stop this is maybe make them not stackable.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I say nerf jade gear... But on topic, don't you have a pet to get rid of the smokescreens?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
I say nerf jade gear... But on topic, don't you have a pet to get rid of the smokescreens?
Jade Gear is good the way it is, as it is defensive and it gives no Damage.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This is one more reason to have alot of MC talents on your pet.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I can honestly say I have been in a situation where it is a puppet match, and the low spams smoke screens, but this is insane. I have never heard of this before but it seems impossible, only real thing you could do is limit the tc amount of fizzle encouraged spells.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
I always have to deal with plague spammers, especially in 3v3 and 4v4. It isnt exactly "unfair", its people using treasure cards to their advantage. I also came up with an idea for a new storm spell. They should make a spell thats 4 or 5 pips that gets rid of all debuffs/smokes/infections on your team.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
what i really hate is something like when i fight a life and they do something strange like (putting a guardian spirit on all their teamates including themselves) and when i fight a myth (or a wizard with a myth mastery) go first and then they wait for you to set up all those blades and then when they feel you are gonna strike they just quake you right there out of the blue. but i really am not complaining, they are using strategy like everyone else is so i wish good luck to all those people who love using strategy and switching it from time to time! I mostly like to use the stuff i wear for pve in pvp i really use the same thing and i don't have a pvp deck i just empty out my first deck and fill it with pvp related spells like buguile skeletal dragon feint satyr pixie and tower shield. woah did i just go from talking about problems with pvp to the way I pvp??? i think that's exactly what i did lol (Blaze Moonmender promethean)