Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So you don't like Balance, eh?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I've had the pleasure in my last few combats of facing multiple Life wizards at a time. I will say that, as a balance wizard, I found them to be the biggest challenge yet (and they won).

As for how to beat Balance wizards? Go play with the Plague Oni for a while, he uses the same tactics as most balance wizards. Beat him, you can beat those of us using Judgment on you.

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
Baker1384 wrote:
I've had the pleasure in my last few combats of facing multiple Life wizards at a time. I will say that, as a balance wizard, I found them to be the biggest challenge yet (and they won).

As for how to beat Balance wizards? Go play with the Plague Oni for a while, he uses the same tactics as most balance wizards. Beat him, you can beat those of us using Judgment on you.

You are seriously comparing extremely predictable PVE encounters to PVP?

LOL!

People can know how to predict, knock shields off with wands to conserve pips, adapt the correct shield to the situation and heal.

There is no comparison.

Balance is easy mode 1 vs. 1 PVP. End of story. If you go first there is no reason a balance should every lose.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Baker1384 wrote:

Life is not really a challenge aganst a balance warlord/or grand unless they have tower ....