Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So i was doing pvp last night...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
16
Last night i was pvping with my friend.
I am a level 28 fire warlord
my friend is a lvl 27 private (trying to help him rank up) (he was at 452 at the time)
and we ended up facing a lvl 5 and 12 and they were BOTH privates!!!
how did this end up happening ki? i think its messed up and i think that should be fixed

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
178
SneakyWolfParker on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Last night i was pvping with my friend.
I am a level 28 fire warlord
my friend is a lvl 27 private (trying to help him rank up) (he was at 452 at the time)
and we ended up facing a lvl 5 and 12 and they were BOTH privates!!!
how did this end up happening ki? i think its messed up and i think that should be fixed
My death warlord level 33 (Rank ~1200) Fights level 76 Ice Knights all the time; as long as you can win the match, I've never really minded it myself.

Malorn Ashthorn Overlord

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
364
1320Wraith on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
My death warlord level 33 (Rank ~1200) Fights level 76 Ice Knights all the time; as long as you can win the match, I've never really minded it myself.

Malorn Ashthorn Overlord
Yeah I have a level 30 Balance (rank 1665? somewhere in there) and he is to the point where he fights GM Warlords. So I just deal with it.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
16
its not the fact that we we got a free win or anything, i'm just saying this needs to be fixed it can be really unfair.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
254
My grandmaster got matched up with a level 5 once. Sure, he was a higher rank then me but still...

Destiny Windgem, level 55

Allison Starsong, level 8

Survivor
May 27, 2011
1
Well, same thing happened to me. I was doing pvp aith my death (lvl 32) warlord (rnk 916) and i ended up facing a lvl 55 death wizard! That was totally unfair, because of his critical. I mean he was 23 lvls higher than me...

I really think that should be fixed. The pvp level brackets are a good idea. like:

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-49
50-59
and so on

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
60
I have to admit sometimes the levels that get matched up seem to be really unfair. I was very frustrated at first when I got to warlord on my storm at lvl 55 and got matched with prometheans. I do think there should be Some kind of cap on wt lvl can be put with wt lvl but warlords tend to have such good gear so I can see both sides. But I feel so bad when I get matched with a lower lvl private just doesn't seem fair.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
84
LesRoo on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
I have to admit sometimes the levels that get matched up seem to be really unfair. I was very frustrated at first when I got to warlord on my storm at lvl 55 and got matched with prometheans. I do think there should be Some kind of cap on wt lvl can be put with wt lvl but warlords tend to have such good gear so I can see both sides. But I feel so bad when I get matched with a lower lvl private just doesn't seem fair.
With you dude.

Was doing 2v2 with my brother and after like three minutes we went into the pvp ring. Gamma said the longer it takes the more of a level difference, we ended up facing two prometheans. So we were like What the heck! Game cheated us!

It appears we were right.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
48
SneakyWolfParker on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Last night i was pvping with my friend.
I am a level 28 fire warlord
my friend is a lvl 27 private (trying to help him rank up) (he was at 452 at the time)
and we ended up facing a lvl 5 and 12 and they were BOTH privates!!!
how did this end up happening ki? i think its messed up and i think that should be fixed
probably because it was nighttime when few people play, so the matchups aren't as good

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
at the start of the 2nd age, my level 23 private ended up facing a level 60 warlord... with critical.

your average adept wizard does not have access to crit block.
how this was a fair matchup, i still have no idea.

-v.
1st age pvp sergeant

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
364
Dr Von on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
at the start of the 2nd age, my level 23 private ended up facing a level 60 warlord... with critical.

your average adept wizard does not have access to crit block.
how this was a fair matchup, i still have no idea.

-v.
1st age pvp sergeant
LOL I just saw the new message board ranks, congratz on being a "Ladder Ducker" LOL

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
178
Dr Von on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
at the start of the 2nd age, my level 23 private ended up facing a level 60 warlord... with critical.

your average adept wizard does not have access to crit block.
how this was a fair matchup, i still have no idea.

-v.
1st age pvp sergeant
Yea 2nd age seems to be pretty bugged.

And you might want to quickly make 400 messages for the next message board tier, "Ladder Ducker" is a little weird.