Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeletal dragon on a level eleven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I fought a duel with a level eleven who comes out with a Skeletal dragon! He
was a sergent , me a lowly private at level 12. Yeah I buffed up some of my spells with Giant and I was so close to finishing him off when he comes up with this. Im curious as to why low levels can buy some spells as treasure cards and not others. It would be more fair if the higher level spells were off limits at least till you were 10 levels within being able to use it. Next time I buy Efreet! Im saving up. :-( I would have no problems with that restrictions there,s always equipment and the strange way KI matches up players.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
princessstar67901 wrote:
was a sergent , me a lowly private at level 12. Yeah I buffed up some of my spells with Giant and I was so close to finishing him off when he comes up with this. Im curious as to why low levels can buy some spells as treasure cards and not others. It would be more fair if the higher level spells were off limits at least till you were 10 levels within being able to use it. Next time I buy Efreet! Im saving up. :-( I would have no problems with that restrictions there,s always equipment and the strange way KI matches up players.

I don't understand, it is okay for you to use Giant (50+ spell), but your opponent can't????

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
princessstar67901 wrote:

its called a clever stradegy

its like this

2 baby crabs are battling in the sand
1 crab focuses on making his claws very severely sharp
the other focuses on getting his armor very hard

now here it is in wizards
one noob pvper finds strong tc for a huge advantage
the other player must counter this stradegy

see the similarity we are nothing but fighting crabs in the sand