Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Fighting!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
If your tired of getting beat up in regular pvp, then try shadow pvp. Your character gets scaned and it makes a shadow of you. For example, if you have 1,942 health your shadow will too. It will be your school so bring your converts if you have resist on your own school. It will have ever spell IN your deck. You have to fight at least ten fights in regular pvp for the scan to see your tatics, straigies, reactions, etc. Also it will solve the cheater problem in pvp. There is ranked and practice. Ranked you gain arena tickets and pvp xp, but you have to subscribe. Practice you don't. Hope everyone likes my idea . Pls comment.

Patrick Hawktamer Lvl 47 of Balance

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
As I consider myself better than most in PvP, I'd rather fight someone else than myself, as I would probably have a much higher chance of victory. Besides, my strats are tailor-made for me, and I'd rather not have them used against me.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Great idea! People get too worked up over the arena so I think it would be nice for them to have the option to yell at themselves instead of another person.

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 42 balance. Secondary is ice.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like this idea. As a former Fire Veteran, I like to team up with my friends in ranked matches, and most often times we get beat, mainly beause my team is usually going last (ugh), but 1v1 is good too.

When I read this, I imagined myself fighting an all dark colored version of myself (silhouette colored) in the marleybone arena (one of my favorites, next to the KT and DS arenas).

So fighting a shadow version of myself in pvp would be cool, and it would/might help develop better strategies against opponents of the same class as you, as well as a bit more fun and challenging as well.

Even fighting against clones of your friends in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 would help develop strategies against them and other opponents as well, including more fun.

So great idea, and maybe/hopefully in the future KI will add this feature to the game.

P.S. I just thought of this, there could be another menu in the match selection where you can choose to fight do a shadow fight and what kind of shadow fight match you would like to have. And people can watch shadow matches as well.