Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Self Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
First thing first, I am an ice wizard who can resist most attacks dealt from enemies. For example: if I get hit with a Stormzilla I would take 180-250, without blades or shields. I thought there was a card that said "take ___ damage to self and gain 3 pips." I thought that was a card, so i tried looking. I couldn't find it. I know there is a "sacrifice minion for ___ pips." But I don't want to summon a minion to sacrifice him for less pips (I have the level 75 minion). I thought that was a card, and I will take the damage it says without resisting. I just thought it was a card, and I don't know where it is.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Pet Games on Aug 13, 2019 wrote:
First thing first, I am an ice wizard who can resist most attacks dealt from enemies. For example: if I get hit with a Stormzilla I would take 180-250, without blades or shields. I thought there was a card that said "take ___ damage to self and gain 3 pips." I thought that was a card, so i tried looking. I couldn't find it. I know there is a "sacrifice minion for ___ pips." But I don't want to summon a minion to sacrifice him for less pips (I have the level 75 minion). I thought that was a card, and I will take the damage it says without resisting. I just thought it was a card, and I don't know where it is.
card you're looking for is called empower