Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Saying somebody doesn't pvp well?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Hi everybody, in some subjects, which I wrote one called, "Doom and gloom - needs to change", somebody said, "You obviously don't pvp well." so I was just like, "what?!". I don't like it when people say somebody doesn't pvp well for not liking a spell. Have any of you noticed this?

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Boy that gave you all the reason to create a new posting, UGH! Why didn’t you voice your opinion on your original posting instead of clogging the site with redundant postings about the same topic? It gets tiresome reading complaints from duelers like you. If a PVP player feels that they need to post a topic about a specific school or spell that they do not particularly like or agree with then obviously are doing something wrong during battle. Learn from your mistakes and fine-tune your skills.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
K9COP1193 wrote:
Boy that gave you all the reason to create a new posting, UGH! Why didn’t you voice your opinion on your original posting instead of clogging the site with redundant postings about the same topic? It gets tiresome reading complaints from duelers like you. If a PVP player feels that they need to post a topic about a specific school or spell that they do not particularly like or agree with then obviously are doing something wrong during battle. Learn from your mistakes and fine-tune your skills.

LOL, You so hit the nail on the head on this posting. Glad someone on the forums has some useful information.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
* Gulp * Sorry person who yelled at me .

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
K9COP1193 wrote:

Dude! I wasn't talking about spells. I was talking about what somebody else said to me. :x

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I don't know you personally, but maybe you are, as stated, bad at PvP. It's not like everyone is great at PvP and it's not like someone can be horrible at PvP and do other things well, like sew a quilt or shoot a basketball.

I've made fun of lots of people when I PvP against them. Often they are quite bad, like the one balance guy I fought who had 100 hit points left and used helping hands, so I tormented him to the point that he CURSED ME OUT AFTER THE FIGHT IN ALL CAPS...one of the funniest things ever.

People who lick at PvP do exist. Sorry if this may describe you. Cheer up, kid.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
I agree with some people who just can't take it against a harder to beat opponents. I had people cursing and calling me noob because I used a lot of shields or even to heal myself. LOL

There is no rules that say your not suppose to use any card on your deck! And by the way that is what balance do SHIELDING.

I just love having people spend all of their treasure cards before beating me, or before I beat them!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
People, I wasn't talking about the spell, I was talking about what the people say.