Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reset Rank PVP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
We need a Reset for rank pvp now there’s already a wizard with over 6,000 ratings.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on May 3, 2019 wrote:
We need a Reset for rank pvp now there’s already a wizard with over 6,000 ratings.
Lol and what does rating has to do with you specifically? whats your rating? are you a warlord? I think its time for specific spells and gear nerf to be implemented in pvp.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
What is the point of reseting rank if there are no changes to PvP?

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Jasmine3429 on May 7, 2019 wrote:
What is the point of reseting rank if there are no changes to PvP?
There a guy wizard with over 6,000 rating and Kingsisle said they wouldn't allow that to happen again.

And I bet he got there by boosting there's no way a normal human could get over 6,000 rating with doing work and going to college at the same time.

So resetting rank pvp is Kingsisle best option right now less they are loser and don't care about rank pvp

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Barbie934m on May 8, 2019 wrote:
There a guy wizard with over 6,000 rating and Kingsisle said they wouldn't allow that to happen again.

And I bet he got there by boosting there's no way a normal human could get over 6,000 rating with doing work and going to college at the same time.

So resetting rank pvp is Kingsisle best option right now less they are loser and don't care about rank pvp
Right, interesting logic right there, reset all of ranked PvP because of one person, instead of investigating said person for potentially exploiting the system.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Jasmine3429 on May 9, 2019 wrote:
Right, interesting logic right there, reset all of ranked PvP because of one person, instead of investigating said person for potentially exploiting the system.
It has been going for 2 years now so shouldn't it be reset?

because rank pvp from Diego says it resets every year so is Diego the duel master lying?

Just asking a question not saying anything wrong.