Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting for Winning?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello, i was in a 3v3 lately and after the match (we won) i get reported because i won? My friend did too, is this a false report? (I think it is)

Jasmine FireBlade

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
If you did not do anything to warrant a report, such as no harassment/foul language, etc, then it is definitely a false report. Also note anyone that tries to ask for your account in PvP is engaging in reportable behavior.

This happened twice to me too, I finish a match, leave and then a pop up message appears reminding me of foul language (which I didn't even use.)

You can just ignore the report and let KI deal with it. They should be looking into the reports they receive so anyone who makes a false report will have to answer to staff for wasting their time.

Please keep in mind anyone who says, "I can get you to warlord if you give me your account for a day." or anything similar to that should be either reported or warned. I personally try to warn and explain why its a bad thing to ask for such info because if the player is really young they might not understand why its so bad. I personally recommend warning first and explaining over immediately reporting.

Sorry for the long post! I do that a lot...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
On a sarcastic note, yea, doing good in PvP is a bannable offense. How dare you! But on a serious note, it's a false report if you did nothing inappropriate.