Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reliving the nightmare!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone else feel as if the Talos epidemic is back under the disguise of level 68 TC spells? I shouldn't need to go in to detail about how low level ranked has changed drastically- again... for the worse- again.

In fact, KI might as well re-implement Talos in to pvp sideboards as anybody who's spent 10 minutes gathering gold can access any one of the multitudes of lv68 TCs in the bazaar at any given time- making Talos' 1,000hp nothing more than a turn or two of set back.

The amount of damage done compared to the amount of pips someone uses to play one of those spells far pays for itself in the amount of pips/turns your opponent (if they are still alive) has to invest in healing/shielding/waiting out stuns, and the overall tempo of the match swings wildly to one side with little hope of recovery.

But again, maybe its just me :x

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
classact21 wrote:
Does anyone else feel as if the Talos epidemic is back under the disguise of level 68 TC spells? I shouldn't need to go in to detail about how low level ranked has changed drastically- again... for the worse- again.

In fact, KI might as well re-implement Talos in to pvp sideboards as anybody who's spent 10 minutes gathering gold can access any one of the multitudes of lv68 TCs in the bazaar at any given time- making Talos' 1,000hp nothing more than a turn or two of set back.

The amount of damage done compared to the amount of pips someone uses to play one of those spells far pays for itself in the amount of pips/turns your opponent (if they are still alive) has to invest in healing/shielding/waiting out stuns, and the overall tempo of the match swings wildly to one side with little hope of recovery.

But again, maybe its just me :x
Last I checked, level 68 Treasure Cards hadn't been created. You probably mean Level 58 Cards. Now, if a Life Wizard wants to put on a Death Mastery and cast Skletal Dragon with no damage boost whatsoever, that's fine. Just wait out the damage and kill them.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I agree with you very much, recently with my myth level 18 (captain) fought a death level 28 (veteran) who used a bladed death dragon on his 5th or 6th turn, i only had that much time to find my shields, but i didn't find them. as you probably suspected i died, i wished i had a talos treasure in there with me, i would have won with that thing, it is beast.
kingsisle should either bring back talos or do away with lvl 68 and 58 tc's.