Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rating PvP player, applying to the question.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just a passing thought, but thought this would help if we ask this question first, before replying to many of the question and or complaints that show up.
What is the Rating of the PvP player, and how does that relate to the question.
We have a lot of different level players in PvP, but the questions and answers never really reflect this.

So, my question to anyone is, can you tell me what numbers should be in these levels.
I have added numbers, but they are most likely wrong. So if we could get some ballpark numbers, I think it would help us all out on this board.

Beginner PVP - 1 to 30 battles.
Intermediate - 31 to 150 battles.
Advanced - 151 to 300 battles.
Expert - 301 to 550 battles.
Hardened - 551 and up.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

If this is already posted somewhere, could you tell me where to look?

Thanks,
Joe.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Not sure what you are really getting at with this but sounds interesting.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well Joe, let me ask you this, where would you rate me?

I can tell you, I may have PvP Warlords and Commanders, but I have in no way possible played even 250 pvp matches with all my wizards...

Yet, would you agree with me falling into only an advanced category?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Well Joe, let me ask you this, where would you rate me?

I can tell you, I may have PvP Warlords and Commanders, but I have in no way possible played even 250 pvp matches with all my wizards...

Yet, would you agree with me falling into only an advanced category?

Darthjt,

Unfair to ask that question of yourself, as you are the exception to every rule.

Joe...

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
something needs to be in place to fix the downranking problem

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
seasnake wrote:

Seasnake, perhaps you should read the topic i posted "Suggestions for Strenghtening the PvP Community" - there are various proposed solutions to the downranking problem there and maybe you can add your opinion on them or suggest new ones.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I have to agree with darth i would tone down the amount of matches for example my ice has played over 700 some ranked pvps, But my balance ill say i'm much better with balance and he only has about a hundred matches.
Overall i like the idea but i think it might have problems because there are genuine stories of people that just lose the same amount of matches they win and they arent just down ranking so it could pit a private and a warlord together, plus on my life has only played 30 matchs but since i won a great majority he already is warlord, while someone could be a private and have 30 matches so while i do agree and it's a good idea just needs a little more detail.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
seasnake wrote:

Seasnake,

You just highjacked my post, but now that you bring it up, I agree. No player should be allow to rank down more than one level.

Joe.