Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rating Below Private(500)?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
It would be a great idea to let players have a second chance in their PVP Rank. Many players become frustrated to see their rank rating is below Private (500). Is it possible to bring it back up? Yes it is, unfortunately not everyone has the opportunity to bring their rank up. Some players might have really bad ranking and don't see if they can really bring it up.

What will it cost? Lets say, should it cost some crowns?

Who could reset their rank rating? Players with a rating lower than Private (500) .

How could it work? It could reset your win/lost ratio and your ranking number back to normal.

Everyone is welcome to share your opinions,thoughts, and ideas! Thanks

Austin Drake, Master of Balance.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
5900 crowns is alot just to reset my pvp stats. I would much rather spend it on an item I could use forever then just a one shot reset of my stats. The really easy solution, make a new wizard.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Daviato wrote:
It would be a great idea to let players have a second chance in their PVP rank. Many players become frustrated to see their rank is below (500) Private rank. Is it possible to bring it back up? Yes it is, unfortunately not everyone has the opportunity to bring their rank up from 300 or lower to 500.

What will it cost? Lets say, should it cost about 5900 crowns?

Who could reset their rank? Players with a rank lower than (500) Private.

How could it work? It could reset your win/lost ratio and your ranking number back to normal.

Everyone is welcome to share your opinions,thoughts, and ideas! Thanks.

5900 crowns is a lot of real money. You should just bring it back up by fighting like i did. I have my score at 54 and now its 516. It's easy to bring your PvP score back up.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
What is with the numbers? you mean, health? I can not answer this question. cause i don't know what it means.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
noahmunch wrote:
5900 crowns is alot just to reset my pvp stats. I would much rather spend it on an item I could use forever then just a one shot reset of my stats. The really easy solution, make a new wizard.

Yea the price might be to high, but that's all up to KingsIsle. Not many people have the time to level up another character, and for someone who has a favorite character this could help a lot. Thanks again for your opinion....

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
holmiahan2 wrote:
What is with the numbers? you mean, health? I can not answer this question. cause i don't know what it means.

The number is the rank rating, is usually right next to your rank title for example: Commander (820) ....

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
5900 crowns is a lot of real money. You should just bring it back up by fighting like i did. I have my score at 54 and now its 516. It's easy to bring your PvP score back up.

I had a question mark at the end of the price... the price has been eliminated since the controversy is all about the price and is way off topic.

Again not many players have the time or just wont do PvP anymore. This is just a suggestion to see if most players could find it useful. I'm not seeing much support though, thanks anyways.