Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked : Unfair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Sometimes, when I duel on my level 40 with my friend and when we have to go against two grands, I think that's unfair. Usually, we win because of all the experience we have. But, we only get about 7+ added to our score. I think that's pretty much unfair when I lose to someone who is about two levels above me and I lose -18. That's unfair. Wouldn't my first scenario be a better achievement to gain (or lose) points? They need to fix that.

Hero
May 19, 2009
katelyn12808 wrote:
Sometimes, when I duel on my level 40 with my friend and when we have to go against two grands, I think that's unfair. Usually, we win because of all the experience we have. But, we only get about 7+ added to our score. I think that's pretty much unfair when I lose to someone who is about two levels above me and I lose -18. That's unfair. Wouldn't my first scenario be a better achievement to gain (or lose) points? They need to fix that.

Your lv 40 so the lv difference isnt that big of a deal. Try fighting a grand with a lv16.