Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked pvp rigged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Every single darn time i lose pvp. one time i was against a private and lost in fifth round! This is ridiculous. KI has to fix this. if you watched all of my matches on tape you would see me lose every time. I am so not weak. thats not the case. I defeated jade oni in mooshu ALONE on he first try so weakness is not the case here.
KI fix this. this is bad. my rank is in the 2 hundreds cause of this. And i am not going to stop playing ranked to solve the problem. I want tickets to get better gear so i am not gonna stop playing.
I tried to find better gear for more health but no such luck. i tried battling with a friend and asking them to lose on purpose ( i asked the people that didnt care about their rank ) but i only won once. A person said they would let me win but the creamed me!
Please help!
//
Nicole Blueaf lvl 33

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Nicole Blueleaf on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Every single darn time i lose pvp. one time i was against a private and lost in fifth round! This is ridiculous. KI has to fix this. if you watched all of my matches on tape you would see me lose every time. I am so not weak. thats not the case. I defeated jade oni in mooshu ALONE on he first try so weakness is not the case here.
KI fix this. this is bad. my rank is in the 2 hundreds cause of this. And i am not going to stop playing ranked to solve the problem. I want tickets to get better gear so i am not gonna stop playing.
I tried to find better gear for more health but no such luck. i tried battling with a friend and asking them to lose on purpose ( i asked the people that didnt care about their rank ) but i only won once. A person said they would let me win but the creamed me!
Please help!
//
Nicole Blueaf lvl 33
XD an ice losing every time in pvp? You must not have a very good deck if you are ice and losing a lot in pvp. what you need to do is go and look at your deck and be thinking what kind of spells are necessary in pvp? How much do i really need of these spells? Are all the spells in here useful to me? If you need help go look up a pvp guide for your level and school. you can win in pvp but it takes a lot of hard work to get gear/pets as well as many matches for that awesome pvp deck set up.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Get global resist and damage gear. Get monstrous treasure cards. Blade up, then frostbite and minion spam. (or look up a guide on a pvp site such as duelist101) Ice is a great school at low levels. If you lose this much, then you should just look up/create a better strategy, and get better gear. And btw, health is really not very important on gear. Resist, damage, and power pip are the best stats in my opinion.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Nicole,

It sounds like you need a trainer, someone that can work with you to show
you the key tatics that you need to win. They need to tell you the correct way to
use your points, for what spells. They need to show you how and when to use
combos, and how to set up your deck before the shuffle, etc. Pve is about
defeating a Boss, but PVP is about tatics, effectice damage, putting the opponent
into a state they cannot get out of, etc, they are so very different.

So, I would suggest that you go over to Central, and there you will find groups
that are willing to take the time to train you in PvP. They will generate
matches with you, after they set you up with the correct gear and deck setup.
They can really help, and I would strongly suggest this. I would help, but all
my guys are at Max level, and I don't do any lower level pvp anymore.

Good luck,
Justanoob.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Nicole Blueleaf on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Please help!
//
Nicole Blueaf lvl 33
do you have a pet with fifth universal resist fairy friend spritely and uni-crown energizing battery or ice dealer? if not you wanna hatch before going back into pvp and do you have best resist gear for your level? it also might help to get to a level with a spell quest beat it and stop leveling then pvp some more also don't believe it when someone says they will go easy you just gotta get better gear or pet or update your strategy or all tree or too of those