Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ranked cheaters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
in ranked pvp, there are many ways that we who do not cheat are cheated.
like my last round, a balance put seven tower shields on, so i couldnt kill him no matter what. then when i had used my feint before his first tower, i didnt get a chance to use it, but my opponent did. he was balance. so i couldnt shield from him at all unless i used tower (which i have one from shoes but out of 84 cards, yeah like i am gonna find it) so he also shields from me (death) because balance shields from all (which is completely unfair, the game creators are basically saying that you have to be ice or have ice your second school to beat a balance). then, he uses judgement, and it kills me in one hit. not fair. i have 2808 health. what has happened now is trends for cheaters in pvp are showing up. it was bolt, then everyone got shields for bolt. now it is tower shield, what they use to shield from all. i dont think shields should be treasure cards. and i dont think you should have to be ice to have a tower shield. if the game creators want it fair, they will remove tower shields. and they will also make a balance shield. its wrong how balance can shield from all of us and we cant shield from it, especially since they have judge

John Dragonrider,
Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
72
Ugh...another one of these posts...it's not cheating, it's learning how to PVP.

I have a GM Balance, Death and Myth beat me 60% of the time in 1v1.
Some tips for you: 84 cards WAY too many, especially in 1v1.
Cast Sacrifice and Poison to your advantage, then suck the life out of 'em!

Cheating does not exist in this game, KI maintains their servers and security, using cards and spells is how they made it...and we like that because we continue to play.

We cheat ourselves if we fail to learn from our misfortunes.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
they wont remove tower shield just cause you say so, and loss matches, that's how pvp works. Besides Ice needs this spell do to having the lowest attack out of all the schools, even more then life (look at ice colossus and centaur)

Delver
May 31, 2009
231
there are many ways to die in PvP besides judgement, the fact that you got beat sucks, but unlike monsters PvP fights are not fair because you have to do more than want to win. my advice quit complaining and get smart. play to your strengths you are death only high tower, death shields, and ice shields work against you. no one can set thier deck just to fight you, so you have an advantage in your attacks. my suggestion to you is use small attacks to remove thier shields, be careful of using fient too early, and double attack (have two attacks ready to go). be clever, agressive, and one last thing "prism" few people defend against life, just set it early so your other traps work.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
ok, so maybe cheaters is a strong word. i was mad. but, they should make a balance shield. death has lowest attack of all. feint is how we get our big attacks. so maybe instead of removing tower from pvp, KI should make it to where you dont have to spend all those training points to get the tower shield, make a balance shield, and make feint work only for death. death doesnt have as much health as ice, but ice spells are about the same strength. it is true as we are grands we have to spells that give us half the damage we did to the opponent to us in health. so i am not complaining about that. but i do think ice shouldnt have the tower shield. give it to, say, storm, since they have least health. i really cant stand it when my feint is used against me. and since i am grand, i have spent all my training points on my secondary school, blades, traps, and shields for more powerful schools, such as storm, since when i did this, bolting was in season.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
AlecVolterra wrote:
they wont remove tower shield just cause you say so, and loss matches, that's how pvp works. Besides Ice needs this spell do to having the lowest attack out of all the schools, even more then life (look at ice colossus and centaur)


Death has lowest attack. That is why there is feint. but that also puts us at a huge disadvantage in pvp. Death is shielded from constantly, mainly because of wraith. people complain about how balance only has one good spell, but they arent the only school. Death has one good spell: wraith. Scarecrow is alright in 4v4 but besides that it stinks. it has less attack than wraith and we do not have a X pip spell that attacks. so the highest we can hit on our spells is 500 by itself. now balance can do 1400, storm 1400 due to their X pip spell, and its just not fair. i understand storm has less health, but any spell that can do that damage without any help is wrong. maybe the new spell that death gets is an X pip spell that can do 1400 damage with no help. i would be happy with that. and KI should make feint only for death spells, or at least does what the card says "70% increase to next attack on enemy, 30% on caster." death are the only ones cheated in this game. I am proud to be a Death, and i think we should be shown more respect. You dont know how hard PvP is especially when they see your pet and shield from you like there is no tomorrow. There are ranked cheaters. they are the ones who are so desperate they treasure, or use treasure shields.
KingsIsle! Listen to me! remove treasures from PvP, because i think you meant it for the real game and not PvP. maybe you overlooked it and thought it not to be a problem. I am good at PvP if no one uses a treasure. I still may win. But its not fair when i work so hard on all these shields, increase damage on me by 70%, and they shield from me. At least make a balance shield and the Tower shield available with only using 1 training point and not having to get all that other ice stuff. I am a criminal when it comes to bolting in PvP, but at least i only use it as a last resort or if they use it on me.

John Dragonrider,
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
140
musicmaster801 wrote:
in ranked pvp, there are many ways that we who do not cheat are cheated.
like my last round, a balance put seven tower shields on, so i couldnt kill him no matter what. then when i had used my feint before his first tower, i didnt get a chance to use it, but my opponent did. he was balance. so i couldnt shield from him at all unless i used tower (which i have one from shoes but out of 84 cards, yeah like i am gonna find it) so he also shields from me (death) because balance shields from all (which is completely unfair, the game creators are basically saying that you have to be ice or have ice your second school to beat a balance). then, he uses judgement, and it kills me in one hit. not fair. i have 2808 health. what has happened now is trends for cheaters in pvp are showing up. it was bolt, then everyone got shields for bolt. now it is tower shield, what they use to shield from all. i dont think shields should be treasure cards. and i dont think you should have to be ice to have a tower shield. if the game creators want it fair, they will remove tower shields. and they will also make a balance shield. its wrong how balance can shield from all of us and we cant shield from it, especially since they have judge

John Dragonrider,
Grandmaster Necromancer


There are WAY more things to mess up a Judgment (or any Balance spell for that matter) Here they are: Weakness (-25% attack) Spirit Armor (400 damage blocked) Ice Armor (125 block per pip) Black Mantle (-45% accuracy) and Tower Shield (-50% attack). If there is a Balance shield, people will start complaining that "Balance is too weak" or "Everyone use their shields against us". Also, it must of been a LONG wait for it to kill you if you have 2808 health. No offense, but did you just sit there waiting for him to kil you? Even if the person somehow got all Power Pips, he would still need to wait 14 turns before he could do that much damage. I don't believe that you couldn't of killed him in that time. Also, I am Balance, and I have lost to many other schools, like Myth, Life, Ice, or Death. If people shield from Death, just use a Prism to make it Life, because pretty much nobody shields from Life.
~Christopher Titanbringer, Level 32 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
9
Heres the deal as a lvl 32 necromancer i play PvP alot and my bug is that after i defeat a lvl 15 or less they come back to life! KI can you fix this glitch? that s why i am like ranked 302 points cause them dang cheaters

Defender
May 09, 2009
161
the only thing i would agree with for ranked pvp is to get rid of treasure cards for only ranked pvp

besides this quit your whineing KI has made the game very fair. as for balance not having a shield use ice a second if you dont want to then tuff figure out a differnt way to get around it. and as for the shields they use you can get them to though it costs a training point.

my point is instead of asking KI to make you able to win against anyone figure out a way to fight them, using brains and a IQ of at least 102. I'm sure even you can fight them easy all you have to do is prepare for all schools.

for my death guy i pack a bugile when i enter a 3v3 in case they summon a minion. that way i can use the minion for myself. i made my second school ice so i only need to pack that one shield. i made my third life so i could get satyr so i wouldnt have to hurt myself to heal others. and i packed plenty of blades and traps, along with my strongest attacks. (o and reshuffle so in case i cant fight them off but i can heal over and over so i can outlast them in cards)

Defender
May 31, 2009
116
Grrr....the word I loath more than anything - CHEATER - misused once again. However, you did acknowledge that you maybe this wasn't the best use of the word, so I won't dwell on that.

Instead, I'll make an observation and a suggestion, or too.

First, as I have ranked up to 1800+ almost exclusively in 1v1, I can say I've faced a few people. However, I can honestly say that it has been a long, LONG time since I have met any Necromancers. Does this mean there aren't any at my level. No, not at all - this is not a bash the Death School post. However, I do think it could mean something that I primarily meet Balance, Ice, and lots, and lots of Myth. Read into that whatever.

As to not having an X spell, ah, but you do! In fact, I don't know why I didn't face more of this in the matches I played against Necromancers, but your X Minion is AWESOME! Use it, use it, USE IT! I have a hard time killing lowly Friendly Manders and the myriad of Myth Minions - imagine facing a minion with over 1200 health! Egad! I lose plenty of matches going second, but rarely do I lose to anyone who doesn't use a minion. They can be very powerful indeed.

Lastly, one Tower Shield out of 84? Yikes! THAT is a mistake, no matter what school you are or what school you are playing. Max out on towers in your deck, and throw a few (or many) in your side deck. It's an expensive way to pvp, but I guarantee as your rank up will notice quite a few folks throwing out Treasure Towers. Especially since so many Balance are out there...

Good luck.

mlb

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
Caspeen wrote:
Grrr....the word I loath more than anything - CHEATER - misused once again. However, you did acknowledge that you maybe this wasn't the best use of the word, so I won't dwell on that.

Instead, I'll make an observation and a suggestion, or too.

First, as I have ranked up to 1800+ almost exclusively in 1v1, I can say I've faced a few people. However, I can honestly say that it has been a long, LONG time since I have met any Necromancers. Does this mean there aren't any at my level. No, not at all - this is not a bash the Death School post. However, I do think it could mean something that I primarily meet Balance, Ice, and lots, and lots of Myth. Read into that whatever.

As to not having an X spell, ah, but you do! In fact, I don't know why I didn't face more of this in the matches I played against Necromancers, but your X Minion is AWESOME! Use it, use it, USE IT! I have a hard time killing lowly Friendly Manders and the myriad of Myth Minions - imagine facing a minion with over 1200 health! Egad! I lose plenty of matches going second, but rarely do I lose to anyone who doesn't use a minion. They can be very powerful indeed.

Lastly, one Tower Shield out of 84? Yikes! THAT is a mistake, no matter what school you are or what school you are playing. Max out on towers in your deck, and throw a few (or many) in your side deck. It's an expensive way to pvp, but I guarantee as your rank up will notice quite a few folks throwing out Treasure Towers. Especially since so many Balance are out there...

Good luck.

mlb



well i guess my thing is now is that i only have a tower for my boots that i only sometimes use because i like to where boots that give me a higher chance of hitting. especially because if i get bolted, i NEED to bolt back to win. perhaps use bolt inbetween attacks. and i did mention the minion. but it wont shield me. every time i fight a death and they use minion with full power pips, i kill them. minion doesnt matter than to me. they arent that good unless its someone who has never faced death and think they are a threat that doesnt just use my traps. i do carry minion as a last resort for health mainly because i can summon one and then steal its health and give it to me. but i have never had a minion pop up at right time. if i tell you my deck caspeen and the cards i have, could you tell me what to put in? there is no perfect way. if balance continues to have no shield, maybe death shouldnt have one. our attack is same or lower than ice. and if someone, say a balance, uses their death shields, and treasure towers 7 times, i am afraid i cant win.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
also, its not fair that my attacks or that weak. its not right that i can use a feint, death blade, and death trap, and it not kill, when a fire or a storm can use a feint, fire blade, and wild fire, and kill me in one hit when I have more health than them. its not fair. if i use gear with high resistance, it will still kill me because i have less health. not fair KI. make the new death spell strongest death spell. make it to where it can kill in one hit with only a feint, blade, and trap. and make fires new spell extremely weak. same with storm and ice. they can all stun me anyways so this is payback. well KI i can say right now i wont play this game anymore if death doesnt enter the ranks of the feared school. have you guys ever looked at what schools are highest ranked overall? well its not death. ice has tower so thats all they need. and take away death shield. death isnt just deadly to opponent, its deadly to student if they are shielded from. and P.S., make balance shield and make feint death only spell, and make it do what it says.

Delver
May 31, 2009
231
you need to watch out in 1PvP fights because players short stack their decks. like this player described he put a full load of tower shields in put a trap and both types of balance blades and most likey made a judgement treasure card. which meant this poor soul had 10 maybe 11 rounds to defeat his opponent. as death he maybe should have included a poison spell in his deck which does damage over three turns keeping his opponent from hiding behind tower shields of death shields (20/20 hindsight). you will find that players who are clever tend to not use traps just blades (love being myth). anyway i hope this helps you find a path to victory, GOOD LUCK

Defender
May 31, 2009
116
if i tell you my deck caspeen and the cards i have, could you tell me what to put in? there is no perfect way.

No perfect way indeed. Alas, I'm afraid I'm not the best person to ask about this because I know very little about Necromancers. Unlike many here, I have but one character (Fire) and I no not fight enough of them to be very knowledgeable. Except, go get your training points back and get a few towersl Oh, an use poison! Lots,and lots of poison!

mlb

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
103
Pardon me but what the heck is a cheat engine anyway? I do not understand there use or why this is allowed in the game or in pvp. a friend and I were in a 2v2 against to balance we have towers and I was on my life grand so casting rebirth was not a problem when we did get him my partner who is also balance killed the weaker of the to FOUR times and he was healed by his partner with huge treasure statyrs plus a boost we both worked in the last one leaving the weak one alone with low health got the Healer one down to less then 600 health I hit her with centaur the hit was over 1800 and they did NOT die then all the sudden her partners had to leave and she healed but too late she was hit again and we finally won the match it took over an hour! in a 2v2 thats Crazy. My point is this we could not kill them they simply would not die until one guy had to leave all the while one on othe team kept saying we were cheating and using cheat engine we do not even know what it IS much less use one. thanks for reading does anyone know of this please let us know thank you so much.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
44
musicmaster801 wrote:
in ranked pvp, there are many ways that we who do not cheat are cheated.
like my last round, a balance put seven tower shields on, so i couldnt kill him no matter what. then when i had used my feint before his first tower, i didnt get a chance to use it, but my opponent did. he was balance. so i couldnt shield from him at all unless i used tower (which i have one from shoes but out of 84 cards, yeah like i am gonna find it) so he also shields from me (death) because balance shields from all (which is completely unfair, the game creators are basically saying that you have to be ice or have ice your second school to beat a balance). then, he uses judgement, and it kills me in one hit. not fair. i have 2808 health. what has happened now is trends for cheaters in pvp are showing up. it was bolt, then everyone got shields for bolt. now it is tower shield, what they use to shield from all. i dont think shields should be treasure cards. and i dont think you should have to be ice to have a tower shield. if the game creators want it fair, they will remove tower shields. and they will also make a balance shield. its wrong how balance can shield from all of us and we cant shield from it, especially since they have judge

John Dragonrider,
Grandmaster Necromancer
actually it's not really called "cheating". some people just have their own secret way (or arena deck) that they use to kill people fast and easy. i use a special pattern also and plus i have to face a LOT of balance people, and when they use judgement i get a little mad also. but it isnt cheating, or is it?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
well guys, think of this, if i have clothes on that have resistance, then i have less health. i just wanted to end the people saying, "...wear clothes with resistance..." because it doesnt work. if i have clothes on that give me health and boost my death attack extremely high, i get killed with judge with damage just about 100 above my health. now i put the resistance clothes on, and i have less health. they use judge, it does damage just about 100 above my health. it makes no difference for me. i am quiting pvp until death gets a good spell. if death gets a sorta wild death bolt, then id be happy. we dont have strong spells, so we have to rely on other things, like people not shielding from us then calling our spell weak. its messed up when i balance that has 1500 health can beat me. all he does is just wait for his judge while i blade and trap, then he shields, i attack, and it does 1000 damage. i faced him 3 times in ranked. i beat him once because i was sick of his death shielding and bolted him. but i gave him warning so he could shield like he does. but obviously he didnt take the threat seriously and i won 1 out of 3 matches with him. losing streak.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
26
AlecVolterra wrote:
they wont remove tower shield just cause you say so, and loss matches, that's how pvp works. Besides Ice needs this spell do to having the lowest attack out of all the schools, even more then life (look at ice colossus and centaur)

That is a lie death is the weakest school, the strongest spell we have is skeleton pirate 500-515. Also death, life, balance don't have global spells that boost our class spells.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
30
Zorback18 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
they wont remove tower shield just cause you say so, and loss matches, that's how pvp works. Besides Ice needs this spell do to having the lowest attack out of all the schools, even more then life (look at ice colossus and centaur)

That is a lie death is the weakest school, the strongest spell we have is skeleton pirate 500-515. Also death, life, balance don't have global spells that boost our class spells.


sad thing is, he's right. i dont get why people are all saying that ice is weakest school. our best attack is wraith which only does 500 damage. and if you wanna go damage wise, yes skeletal pirate is best for us but only goes to 510