Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quit complaining and play.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I think it is quite obvious that Death is the most complained about school. Everyone says its underpowered or overpowered. I am death and to be honest, its just as good as every other school. The only reason people complain is because they hate the drain, or sacrifice, or the fact that if you put blades traps and feints on an enemy a skeleton dragon can kill them (Hello captain obvious). I honestly think that all posts about UP/OP schools should have its own message board. Too often in PvP do i get called a noob for being death. And how that im hacking because they got the first turn. Death maybe could use some fine tuning with the blades and traps, but, its not underpowered or overpowered. We dont complain about storm having a rank 3 spell that can easily do 700+ damage (More than vampire) Or fire having alot of DOT spells, life being able to heal and shield, myth having so many minions, or ice having "Infinite" health.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
zach122167 wrote:
I think it is quite obvious that Death is the most complained about school. Everyone says its underpowered or overpowered. I am death and to be honest, its just as good as every other school. The only reason people complain is because they hate the drain, or sacrifice, or the fact that if you put blades traps and feints on an enemy a skeleton dragon can kill them (Hello captain obvious). I honestly think that all posts about UP/OP schools should have its own message board. Too often in PvP do i get called a noob for being death. And how that im hacking because they got the first turn. Death maybe could use some fine tuning with the blades and traps, but, its not underpowered or overpowered. We dont complain about storm having a rank 3 spell that can easily do 700+ damage (More than vampire) Or fire having alot of DOT spells, life being able to heal and shield, myth having so many minions, or ice having "Infinite" health.
all the schools are complained about. death just seems to be the most recent from recently posted topics. actually, i think ice has been the Most complained about school for a while now. i never complain about any of them and think they are all fine. -elijah darkthorn, legendary myth (the weakest school) ps that's not a complaint about myth, just an opinion, and perhaps not even my real opinion.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
In your last sentence you basically complained lol. Death is a recent target for all of that just because they got good spells and their WaterWorks gear is really really nice lol. Does it mean your OP sure doesnt that mean people should a care a ton about no. People have to get this through their head OP and UP exist, Universal balance of the schools just doesnt work each school gets their own time to shine and people just gotta deal with it. Schools can be OP or UP that doesnt mean you cant do anything lol. Ice for example is in a Under powered state, Storm is in a really nice state does that i mean i lose to storm every time no. Thats why i defend people who complain of course it is true every great MMO makes classes OP and UP at times just deal with it. But you know saying that everything is balanced is not true. And let me tell you dont try to single it out a ton of people that complain are death and they always complain. Like that Ice is cheating because frostbite does more than posion??? Well skeletal dragon is more than snow angel its like really. When people complain about this it is true but you just gotta let them express their opinions it is true but they can't change it so just let them say what they want to say.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Maybe players should just learn how to use shields ? IDK maybe something to think about. :D

hehe just being funny but this is true. anyway enjoy your pvp :)

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
zach122167 wrote:
Ahem... YOU don't complain about other schools. Every other necromancer I know has an endless list of complaints about every school.
Dude, get a hold of yourself.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Ooh, I never thought that traps made skeletal dragon more powerful :). Thanks for sharing with me! :P

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Brittany Rainriver level 60 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 60 death
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice
Nicole Jadesword level 60 balance
Alexandra Redleaf level 48 fire

Explorer
May 09, 2011
I hear you, I myself am a Necromancer too, and honestly before I made an account, I checked out all the schools, in 'See The Game' and I remember the words that Death is an advanced school, because our spells take multiple step combinations to use effectively. So, basically Death is not UP/OP, we just need to use strategy to use correctly! :) All schools are the same, none is OP/UP, we are all the same!

-Mason D. -Level 44 Necromancer-