Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question to Kingsisle

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I've been wondering about this for quite an amount of time. How does the pvp system work? I really want to know the chances that will make you go first in pvp matches. Is it random or is there some way to control it?

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
I've been wondering about this for quite an amount of time. How does the pvp system work? I really want to know the chances that will make you go first in pvp matches. Is it random or is there some way to control it?

PvP system is corrupted and is as far the worst PvP system in history mmorpg games.

If you lvl40 you will go against lvl60 and lvl70 believe it or not it happens.

So many more unfair things such as glitches in where not everyone on your team joins the battle. In other words a 4v4 battle will turn into a 4v3, and it does happens.

KI let a low levels join higher levels so they can go against lower rank players.

Yet, KI hasn't done any single improvements.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hello there today I PVP on my fire wizard and played guy name alex he is myth He is running cheat codes I report it cant cast spell on him at all. I fight him 2 times lose 20 points today so I am ask you look my reports people bothering me run cheat codes so i cant even hit him hole time pvp what is that all about this person needs to be banned happen 2 times today 12-24-2011 around 5pm easter time I want my points back plus i want this person banned if i see him again I will not play this game do to unfairness. So i want to know what you going do about it thanks hope here from you soon.

allan strongthief lvl 70

Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
Hello there today I PVP on my fire wizard and played guy name alex he is myth He is running cheat codes I report it cant cast spell on him at all. I fight him 2 times lose 20 points today so I am ask you look my reports people bothering me run cheat codes so i cant even hit him hole time pvp what is that all about this person needs to be banned happen 2 times today 12-24-2011 around 5pm easter time I want my points back plus i want this person banned if i see him again I will not play this game do to unfairness. So i want to know what you going do about it thanks hope here from you soon.

allan strongthief lvl 70

Well, I doubt it was a cheat engine considering, K.I. made it almost impossible to use them now.

Did it pop up with something that said, "fire immune"? If it did, he just has special gear that has 100% resist to fire, making him immune.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:

allan strongthief lvl 70

Sure you weren't hitting you mouse button hard enough?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:

allan strongthief lvl 70

You reported him for playing the game. It's a false report, sorry.
FYI, there is no way to run "cheat codes" here. You couldn't hit him because he obviously went first. He was able to see exactly what spell you were casting. This isn't cheating, it's how the system works.
Realize that PvP simply does not work the way that it should...it never has and probably never will.
Don't give up on the game, just stop doing PvP.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Daviato wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

PvP system is corrupted and is as far the worst PvP system in history mmorpg games.

If you lvl40 you will go against lvl60 and lvl70 believe it or not it happens.

So many more unfair things such as glitches in where not everyone on your team joins the battle. In other words a 4v4 battle will turn into a 4v3, and it does happens.

KI let a low levels join higher levels so they can go against lower rank players.

Yet, KI hasn't done any single improvements.

Actually, they fixed the ranked pvp about a week ago. Now, lower levels won't be facing legendaries anymore in ranked pvp.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:

allan strongthief lvl 70

You can't use cheats in wizard101. KI has its hack shields and so does every other MMORPG game. If someone were to hack KI's system, that would most likely illegal.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
it is in gamma's post.