Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I started PvPing yesterday doing 1v1s and i got up to like a 600 rating but then i tried 2v2 with a buddy and our first match we went up against a grand ice and a lvl 21 death. (im lvl 22 and partner is a 24),

We lost.

We joined another game and we went up against a lvl 34 fire and a 47 life

now my rating is down to like 575

but i was just wondering if we were supposed to get matched up with other players our level or is it just who ever presses the quick join button

-Joshua Life Finder

Delver
May 31, 2009
pvp matches are messed up, they combine levels with ranks then try to match you up. which is not right if you get a high rank at a low level and find yourself facing a low ranked high level player you know what I mean. if your going to pvp you will have some choices to make; wait until your higher level, get hold of high damage treasure cards, or team up with high level players.

I suggest the first. you could regain some rank by doing 1v1 but any team fights- I would dig out some minions and work together to eliminate individual players instead of trying to kill them all at once you don`t have the higher all spells.
these are effective team spells; one player short stacks his deck with stuns while the other attacks, wild bolting, minions if you have room, stong treasure cards, and kill the lifer

I hope these help you suceed, again if you cannot win then go get some more levels and come back later

Delver
Mar 19, 2009