Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvProblems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
after going through celestia and getting bored with the basic story of the game so i decide to make a new character and give pvping a try. Well the more i play each day the more problems i find. For example i have lost about three times today because when it said go to arena and i pressed right as i was going into another part of WC thinking it might disapear if i go in first. Then the next thing i know is that it says i have fled and i go back to private from corporal. Another problem i have faced is that whenever i face a higher lvl (for example a lvl 12 (i'm lvl 5)) and i win i only get like 10 or 11 rating, but when i lose i lose like 17 or 18 rating. i think this is a mix up and is supposed to be the other way araound. Pls KI fix this and all the other problems befor starting something new.

My thx to you Alex Wild lvl 53 balance, Alex Thief lvl 26 death, Alex Crafter lvl 5 myth

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
mmaakk wrote:
after going through celestia and getting bored with the basic story of the game so i decide to make a new character and give pvping a try. Well the more i play each day the more problems i find. For example i have lost about three times today because when it said go to arena and i pressed right as i was going into another part of WC thinking it might disapear if i go in first. Then the next thing i know is that it says i have fled and i go back to private from corporal. Another problem i have faced is that whenever i face a higher lvl (for example a lvl 12 (i'm lvl 5)) and i win i only get like 10 or 11 rating, but when i lose i lose like 17 or 18 rating. i think this is a mix up and is supposed to be the other way araound. Pls KI fix this and all the other problems befor starting something new.

My thx to you Alex Wild lvl 53 balance, Alex Thief lvl 26 death, Alex Crafter lvl 5 myth

well actually, you dont get more rating when u win bcuz they werent vry hard opponents or advanced for that matter. If you love 17 or 18 rating,then you probably were a pretty hard opponent for the person u were against. Hoped that helped.
~Katherine Winterpetal, lvl 48 life wiz :-)