Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp with storm help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Hey guys i have a level 60 death wizard and recently i got him full arena :D.
So i kinda got bored on him and decided to try to get my storm arena gear,
he is level 40 with the best boss drop armor he can get! Does anyone have any ideas on how i can pvp with him? Please help and thanks to those that do!

Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Seth
Level 40
Storm Master

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Pack a lot of shields! You know how much us (I have a storm) Diviners die. Then make sure you have high accuracy chance. Oh and make sure you have enough blades I can never find mine in battle.

If you move first, good. Use a shield. If not, blade. Save up for a huge attack that even the enemy cant heal to - because they will die.
Shield along the way, and if desperate, heal
I hope this helps.
Igloogirl3

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Pack a lot of shields! You know how much us (I have a storm) Diviners die. Then make sure you have high accuracy chance. Oh and make sure you have enough blades I can never find mine in battle.

If you move first, good. Use a shield. If not, blade. Save up for a huge attack that even the enemy cant heal to - because they will die.
Shield along the way, and if desperate, heal
I hope this helps.
Igloogirl3

but there is only one problem. When people see your storm all they do is shield!. And it's not like on my death where i can poison. So what should i do then i can wand them off but then they start towering every turn with treasures or acutal shields. Thanks if you can help

Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Seth
Level 40
Storm Master

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
You can also go on Wizard101central.com. There are allot of PvP guides there for almost every level and every school.

Hope I helped! :-D :-D :-D

Noah DarkFlame Legendary Pyromancer
PvP Warlord ( )

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Magicbubble wrote:
Hey guys i have a level 60 death wizard and recently i got him full arena :D.
So i kinda got bored on him and decided to try to get my storm arena gear,
he is level 40 with the best boss drop armor he can get! Does anyone have any ideas on how i can pvp with him? Please help and thanks to those that do!

Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Seth
Level 40
Storm Master
As a matter of fact I do know a skill for storm in pvp but its very genuine and will require training (level 60) if your still up for it level up and get the level 58 storm gear and train gargantuan, feint, tower, and satyr. Make sure you have reshuffle and infection doesn't hurt. Be aggressive. I will admit it won't be difficult to kill you but make sure it's difficult to survive against you. Do this by enchanting cards with gargantuan and don't worry about as many blades. Sometimes when there is nothing better to do, use them. Also, be unpredictable with your attacks. Like say you had a kraken, a lightning bats and a leviathan in hand. I would use the kraken, then the lightning bats, and if you have one a wand after that, use it. Then the leviathan. This way it's more chance not skill and will be risky to use their shields. While defending and healing they will have little to no time to worry about offense.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Level 40 is odd for Diviners. At that level you will end up dueling quite a few legendary opponents. Critical hits will beat you quite often. I'd suggest leveling up to level 55 or 58 at least. At that point you'll get access to gear that will provide critical and block. At the least, if you have a Training Point available and are a PvP knight, I would train conviction from Diego, in front of the Arena in Unicorn Way. As for Storm dueling, I wouldn't worry about blades in most circumstances. You'll run into a lot of shields in the arena and its better to use the turn to attack, than to give your opponent another chance to shield up. Be ready to heal quite often though.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
scarecrow182000 wrote:
Level 40 is odd for Diviners. At that level you will end up dueling quite a few legendary opponents. Critical hits will beat you quite often. I'd suggest leveling up to level 55 or 58 at least. At that point you'll get access to gear that will provide critical and block. At the least, if you have a Training Point available and are a PvP knight, I would train conviction from Diego, in front of the Arena in Unicorn Way. As for Storm dueling, I wouldn't worry about blades in most circumstances. You'll run into a lot of shields in the arena and its better to use the turn to attack, than to give your opponent another chance to shield up. Be ready to heal quite often though.

Hey Thanks all of you. i kinda combined a little bit of everyones ideas and i came out with a pretty good stratagey if anyone wants to know just ask :D Thanks everyone! (And if anyone has any ideas i would be happy to tweak my stratagey!)