Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP usable polymorphs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
All day today, it seems I've been reading threads, and posts about a lvl 5 ice using cat bandit morph in PvP, so I've desided to put together a list of morphs treasure cards that can be used in the PvP ring and how to get them.

Gobbler: Usable (crafted [Kimba Kalla])
Ninja Pig: Usable (crafted [Kimba Kalla], gardeing [Deadly Ninja Figs])
Treant: Usable (crafted [Kimba Kalla], gardening [Red Grapes of Wrath])
Cat Bandit: Usable (crafted [Kimb Kalla])
Colossus: Usable (droped [Aleksi Flowers, Goliath Bra'kym'tra, Goliath Chon'darr'hna], silver/wooden chests [rarely found]
Dracon: Unusable
Elemental (Fire): Unusable
Mander: Unknown
Elemental (Storm): Useable (ZF silver chests [rarely found]

So far only two unusable in PvP, with two more outstanding, I'll update this when i find one of the last two.

Edit: updated with storm elemental info

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
JinZah wrote:
All day today, it seems I've been reading threads, and posts about a lvl 5 ice using cat bandit morph in PvP, so I've desided to put together a list of morphs treasure cards that can be used in the PvP ring and how to get them.

Colossus: Usable (droped [Aleksi Flowers, Goliath Bra'kym'tra, Goliath Chon'darr'hna], silver/wooden chests [rarely found]
Elemental (Storm): Unknown

So far only two unusable in PvP, with two more outstanding, I'll update this when i find one of the last two.

ya forgot that evil magma peas sometimes drops a pvp allowed ninja pig polymorph

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
JinZah wrote:

Elemental (Storm): Unknown

thanks for the update i am finding it hard to have time to do to many things on wiz during the holiday season.