Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp unfair fights

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i am a level 37 balance wizard (flint ravenflame) and when in duel ranks i am veteran but when i vs people in the arena they make me fight level 43s and up i dont think this is fair because they have there final spell more health and equpiment

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
non8er wrote:
i am a level 37 balance wizard (flint ravenflame) and when in duel ranks i am veteran but when i vs people in the arena they make me fight level 43s and up i dont think this is fair because they have there final spell more health and equpiment
i agree. my frien and i are both in the level 20's(22-Blaze Dragonbreaker and 28-Kane Lotusweider) we tag up and end up fighting grandmasters. i say make people duel even matches or make underlings earn the right to duel grandmasters.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
non8er wrote:

This was supposed to have been fixed in the update last night. Honestly KI i wish you would reset everything back to before the GH release. Because of the arena bug now everyone has gear they didnt earn. Its causing wild bolt to become a target because of that gear. Whole arena needs a complete reset(and yes i have the gear and had it before gh release)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
nullpanther wrote:
non8er wrote:

This was supposed to have been fixed in the update last night. Honestly KI i wish you would reset everything back to before the GH release. Because of the arena bug now everyone has gear they didnt earn. Its causing wild bolt to become a target because of that gear. Whole arena needs a complete reset(and yes i have the gear and had it before gh release)
i agree i'm a grand and i'm usally fighting lvl 5s to 8s it's way to easy i hate it id care if i rank up it's not fair to me or my oppenent lol i care bout my openents more than me but how could i not sometimes i let them beat me cause i feel bad ( James nightrider ) they should fix it! i used to be a war lord but ever since gh the bug turned me into a private!