Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I am really mad, really really mad. I just started w101 again and I made a new character, I bet this has happened to multiple people.
Your doing ranked pvp, once you get around sergant you start getting these annoying little level 11s using ninja pig treasure cards and other high powered ones. And I get owned. I think this is a little unfair because I think of pvp as being a chance to use the spells you have earned, and try to beat your opponent, not use overpowered spells. I would rather be destroyed by a grandmaster than someone like this. I would like to have some treasure cards be banned or toned down in pvp. Heals are alright. My new character is only a magus necromancer (not very high)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
For a PvP complainer, you make a point. However here are some things to note:

1: the low levels seem to get the cards from the bazaar, so eventually they are gonna run out and suffer.

2: note that it takes the low levels MUCH longer to get the pips for the card. I bet you could charge up a Deadly spell faster then they can get a treasure card going.

Now here i would like to suggest something for practice pvp. It is like an extra rule to decide if you want treasure cards or not. You can still discard but no drawing. just something i came up with.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Personally I think all TC should be ranked. Necklaces are ranked and the spells themselves are ranked, so why aren't the TC? To me this makes absolutely no sense. This would solve so many issues in PvP if they would just make that one change.

I realize that KI probably have them the way they do because kids like to use TC for the high-ranked spells. However, I think this would give them incentive to actually play the game instead of hanging out in the common areas using language they shouldn't be using and harassing other players.